ECIGSSA Diamond Supporting Vendor Program

Oh yes. More than deserved @method1. On behalf of the DIY community on here a special word of thanks for all your contributions and help, the latter mostly behind the scenes. I have spoken to so many DIYers that let it drop that they have spoken to @method1 about this concentrate or that recipe or asked for some DIY advice. I have an idea the amount of time you spend on this is staggering. Thank you! And I know you follow the DIY threads closely for you are always there to help with the more difficult problems.

Congrats Joel! @method1 has been rock solid from the beginning! COuld not have asked for a more deserving Diamond Supporting Vendor!
Congrats-Animated-Text-Picture.gif

Congrats Joel @method1! Your juices are amazing - and I will NEVER forget how kind you were about the hard bottles. Not only are you an excellent mixologist, but an outstanding entrepreneur / businessman too. A winning combination! :applaudit:

Debbie does diamonds :D

Congrats on the diamond club @method1 ! May it only be more great vapes to come :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Oh yes. More than deserved @method1. On behalf of the DIY community on here a special word of thanks for all your contributions and help, the latter mostly behind the scenes. I have spoken to so many DIYers that let it drop that they have spoken to @method1 about this concentrate or that recipe or asked for some DIY advice. I have an idea the amount of time you spend on this is staggering. Thank you! And I know you follow the DIY threads closely for you are always there to help with the more difficult problems.

I can attests to this and I would go as far as to say that @method1 is the ONLY local "pro" who freely and willingly assists the DIY folk with suggestions, recommendations and advise. The differentiator is that Joel does not think that he is "better than us" and has no airs & graces...

1338078420370_4868610.png

Amen

Congratulations Joel (@method1)
My first bottle of Miami ice was life changing and i won't mention the amount of data I consumed listening to all episodes of your radio show :-D

Keep up the good work !

Congratulations @method1. Your passion and skill nothing short of diamond. Keep it up

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Wow guys, thanks so much for all the support! Means a lot to me!
It brings tears to my eyes... oh wait.. that's just VG :p

Hi all

We are delighted to announce that Atomix Vapes has entered the ECIGSSA Diamond Supporting Vendor program.

Atomix Vapes is a superb local vaping retailer with a shop in the heart of Kempton Park. They stock a wide variety of local and international e-liquids and devices. They are proud to offer quality products with top notch service.

Atomix Vapes has been a supporting vendor here with us for over three years. They have always been supportive and helpful to members on the forum and to us and our initiatives. They are a solid and committed vaping company with many good reviews. Their founder Duane @Frostbite is a great guy, super responsive and always a pleasure to interact with. He and his team are also very passionate about the industry. They had a great presence at VapeCon 2017 last year and are a confirmed exhibitor for this year's event.

Duane @Frostbite, thank you for all your support over the years and we wish you and the Atomix Vapes team all the best going forward.

20180727 1Atomix_Banner1.png

Awesome! Always something cool on the Atomix site, and have always been given excellent service!

Way to go @Frostbite !!

:campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon:

Hi all

We are delighted to announce that Atomix Vapes has entered the ECIGSSA Diamond Supporting Vendor program.

Atomix Vapes is a superb local vaping retailer with a shop in the heart of Kempton Park. They stock a wide variety of local and international e-liquids and devices. They are proud to offer quality products with top notch service.

Atomix Vapes has been a supporting vendor here with us for over three years. They have always been supportive and helpful to members on the forum and to us and our initiatives. They are a solid and committed vaping company with many good reviews. Their founder Duane @Frostbite is a great guy, super responsive and always a pleasure to interact with. He and his team are also very passionate about the industry. They had a great presence at VapeCon 2017 last year and are a confirmed exhibitor for this year's event.

Duane @Frostbite, thank you for all your support over the years and we wish you and the Atomix Vapes team all the best going forward.

View attachment 140054

Thanks to Ecigssa and you @Silver , it's been a long fun filled road and we hope to make it more fun than ever. Thank you guys for all the support!

Thanks to Ecigssa and you @Silver , it's been a long fun filled road and we hope to make it more fun than ever. Thank you guys for all the support!

Was keen to check out your website, however seems your site is insecure. Would you perhaps check the security certificates. Either that or my Work PC is very sensitive. This is on Firefox and our own internal browser detects spyware. Just a heads up

Back