NB ECIGSSA JHB VapeMeet - Saturday 1 April 2017

Check the beard

Esteemed Admin and mod member from Durban. @Stosta

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1491047157.928126.jpg

What an awesome, AWESOME meet!!! Thank you ECIGSSA

Also many thanks to Vape Club for the Smok V8 stick kit which I won, super stoked!! You guys rock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didnt win anything but what an awesome day out. Thanks to all the "staatmaker" vendors!

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Thanks to all for an awesome meet. It's great to put actual faces to the screen names... I imagined everyone completely different.

Thanks to @Silver and @Rob Fisher and the entire mod and admin team for their hard work, today and every day.

And a last thanks to Vape club (@JakesSA and @VapeGrrl ) for the ocular c that I won in one of the many draws. I felt it would be immoral to take her out in public topless so I was obliged to get your advice on a good rdta to accentuate her personality. Medusa and I are getting along famously.

Below a pic of the fresh members getting familiar with their new family.

20170401_164621_Richtone(HDR).jpg

Sorry @Silver I RSVP late as I didnt know if I was going to make it. I know you probably made a name tag for me but in the end I couldnt make it. Looks like I missed out on a great event.

Awesome get together, finally met a bunch of members I've chatted to on the forum. I think I may have accidentally bought @Stosta a beer instead of beating him up, guess there is always next time to get it right. Got chased by a bee, won an awesome as heck prize, good taste award goes to @Charlie Fripp for his t-shirt, top banter awards for @Kuhlkatz @Alex and @zadiac , thanks to the whole team @Silver @Rob Fisher for a fun well organised mini-con, think Vape Con is going to be massive. Funny chats with @RichJB and @Nicholas . @Bunnypoison @Dietz and the DIY gang had some really really great creations, thanks for sharing, may have to join you guys one weekend.

*edit and @craigb who is infact not an old cranky guy called Eustace.

Awesome get together, finally met a bunch of members I've chatted to on the forum. I think I may have accidentally bought @Stosta a beer instead of beating him up, guess there is always next time to get it right. Got chased by a bee, won an awesome as heck prize, good taste award goes to @Charlie Fripp for his t-shirt, top banter awards for @Kuhlkatz @Alex and @zadiac , thanks to the whole team @Silver @Rob Fisher for a fun well organised mini-con, think Vape Con is going to be massive. Funny chats with @RichJB and @Nicholas . @Bunnypoison @Dietz and the DIY gang had some really really great creations, thanks for sharing, may have to join you guys one weekend.

*edit and @craigb who is infact not an old cranky guy called Eustace.

In all fairness, @Feliks Karp does kinda resemble a sociopathic scientist. In a good way, of course.

Although I had to leave early, it was really nice to see all the old faces again @Silver, @Rob Fisher, @KieranD, @JakesSA, @VapeGrrl, @Alex, @Paulie, @Kuhlkatz and many others as well as the ones that I only met for the first time today @Stosta, @Clouds4Days, @Amir. If I left anyone out, sorry. I can't remember everyone. Was really nice to see all of you and thanks to @Silver and others who organized the meet. :)

Like wise @zadiac always great putting a face to a name :)

Well that was fun. Awesome meeting you guys and girls... and uncles... not to sound too sentimental but it's a really good thing that we've got going here and I hope to see it grow from strength to strength. That and I also hope that @zadiac stays immature and witty cause that dude cracks me up!!

Oh and I haven't forgotten @Zacdaniel... pm me dude we need to talk.

Well that was fun. Awesome meeting you guys and girls... and uncles... not to sound too sentimental but it's a really good thing that we've got going here and I hope to see it grow from strength to strength. That and I also hope that @zadiac stays immature and witty cause that dude cracks me up!!

Whatcha mean "immature"? I'm not I tell you! I'm not! I'm not! I'm not!! I'm all grown up!................ :p

Had a awesome afternoon thank you to Mod team for organising a great event once again. @Stosta @Alex @Zodiac @Rob Fisher and special mention to @Silver my friend was really nice chatting to you as always my brother.

@Stosta great meeting you buddy but didn't even get a chance to chat buddy, sorry about that brother.

Thank you for the prize very much appreciated (i won two bottles of Lady Vapes juice) thank you Lady Vape team.
20170401_183314_HDR.jpg

Thank you to all the vendors for all your hard work too in setting up your pop up shop stalls was really great, and a nice touch this time is the juice vendors that were there for juice sampling.
Big up too everyone.

Also bought myself 2 bottles of fine juice, both of them are really great thanks @Troll Brothers Elixirs and @Old School Alchemist for creating some really awesome sauce.
20170401_183257_HDR.jpg

And a last and final mention has to go too @Naeemhoosen thank you so much brother for the coffee i just feel bad i never got to repay it back to you brother, i will send you a pm brother so we can meet up for a coffee on me brother.
And thank you for the sample juice i cant wait to try it out brother...
Much love brother.
20170401_183405_HDR.jpg

Back