NB ECIGSSA JHB VapeMeet - Saturday 1 April 2017

@Rob Fisher is that the high end gear loaded on the truck?
Looks like its not well balanced and is about to fall off
I think we may need to get a high end trailer for you - with big padlocks on it...

I travel a lot lighter these days (vape wise)... a couple of Billet Box's and a couple of Phantom's! :p

I travel a lot lighter these days (vape wise)... a couple of Billet Box's and a couple of Phantom's! :p

Cant wait to see the mighty Billet Boxes Rob
I want a picture of my little Evod surrounded by all the high end gear - just need to think of a great caption for that photo...

I will come say hi @Stosta !
Will be so great to finally meet you and see your beard in real life
Maybe i should start growing one now - hehe
Yes I look forward to it too!

That sounds like an excellent idea, but best you check with Mrs Silver first!;-)

I just need to chat to @Stosta about how he vapes with a beard that big, I've had mine for 10 years and nearly shaved it off on Saturday coz I was sick of the juice that a blow out getting trapped in my mustache :/

I'm coming just to beat up @Stosta and steal his wallet.

You can have it buddy, it's gonna be empty by the time I get there! :-D

I just need to chat to @Stosta about how he vapes with a beard that big, I've had mine for 10 years and nearly shaved it off on Saturday coz I was sick of the juice that a blow out getting trapped in my mustache :/

Hahaha! The trick is to just embrace it! Does it look ridiculous that your 'stache now glistens in the sun? Maybe... Should you shave off the beard... Definitely not! Will definitely put it on the agenda to discuss! :rofl:

Ah man i def want to make this one! Already have family plans bit maybe we can negotiate over some flowers tonight...

'tis easier to seek redemption than permission.

Although permission is usually cheaper
Bwahahaha!

I use the first part way more than I should, and you're spot on with the second part! :rofl:

Right! I've booked passage on a giant steel tube with engines and flappers to hurl me in the direction I need to go, and got hold of a really nice family that said I could stay at their quaint little house for free...

Scary-Haunted-House.jpg

I did find it strange that they kept on checking that my skin was well looked after though... :wondering:

@Stosta is that the little house in the woods? They really are a lovely family and they feed you really well, and those couches they have feel so moisturised and comfortable, I'm going there again this weekend

@Stosta is that the little house in the woods? They really are a lovely family and they feed you really well, and those couches they have feel so moisturised and comfortable, I'm going there again this weekend
Haha! Yeah they said they make custom lamp shades and soup bowls, I hope everyone else at the meet is this friendly!!

Lekker @Wolf, i see you RSVPed, gonna be great!

@Normz - as the guys said above, nothing to be nervous about at all
Just bring your vape and come have a nice time, a lekker meal if you choose and some great laughs
Its always fun and the people are most welcoming
Of course @Silver. Haven't been to a leka vape meet in a long while

This time in two weeks I'm going to be getting ready to fly up for this...

Words don't do my excitement justice, just putting that out there!

And I'm all in a quandary as what mods to bring... Probably a couple of Billet Box's and a Skyline on a Phantom! One has to love vape meets... seems like ages since we had one... the vape meets may have prizes etc... but for me it's all about the PEEPS! :h:

If I click on the rsvp link and it says page not found.

Will try on desktop later, otherwise will just rock up

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

If I click on the rsvp link and it says page not found.

Will try on desktop later, otherwise will just rock up

Hi @WELIHF
The RSVP button does not work on Tapatalk, only a normal browser
It should be working
Thanks for the interest and please do make the effort to RSVP. You will then get a forum name tag and be in line to win some great prizes, many of which are going to be announced soon

Using the Web browser on my phone didn't work
Tapatalk doesn't even show the button

Using the Web browser on my phone didn't work
Tapatalk doesn't even show the button

Which phone and web browser are you using @WELIHF

Seems to be working on my side @WELIHF
I just checked now with Safari on my iPad

Back