NB ECIGSSA JHB VapeMeet - Saturday 3 December 2016

Am happy to confirm that VAPE KING will be attending the upcoming ECIGSSA Joburg Vape Meet as a selling vendor.

Looking forward to seeing you @Stroodlepuff and @Gizmo - and whoever else you guys get to help with it ;-)

2016_09_11 - www.vapeking.co.za.png

A big thanks to Vape King too for supporting this because I know how busy you guys are with your upcoming new Craighall shop launch this Friday! Seems like there are new shops popping up all over the place!

Time to announce something great and something a bit different....
;-)

Since we have some extra space at this meet, we decided to do something a bit different and have a juice showcase table.

So we invited the local juice-makers based in Gauteng...

and

We are delighted to announce that the following six fine local juice-makers and ECIGSSA supporting vendors will be present with their juices at the meet:
  • Blends of Distinction
  • L'dy Vape
  • Fog Machine
  • Opus E-Juice Co
  • JOOSE-E-LIQZ
  • Troll Brothers Elixirs
The idea is that they will have their latest and greatest juices officially on display at the juice showcase table and you can get to sample them and meet the mixologists.

I would like to thank each of them for supporting this. @Blends Of Distinction , @Joyce L'dy Vape , @Fogmachine , @Rhapsody @Naeemhoosen and @Troll Brothers Elixirs.

We are certainly all in for a treat at the upcoming meet!

fireworks - resized.jpg

The JHB Vape Meet is taking shape
I see the RSVP count is on the rise ;-)

If you will be attending the JHB Vape Meet on Sat 3 Dec at NewsCafe Sandton, please take a moment to RSVP by clicking on the blue button in the first post of this thread (on page 1)

Just a reminder why you should RSVP
- you will be in the running for some great giveaway prizes on the day (only if you RSVP beforehand)
- you will get your own forum name tag so we all know who we are. Thats such a great part of a Vape Meet - discovering the faces behind the forum names

We will be making announcements soon on the prizes and competitions...

image.jpg

Cool, thanks, I will definitely be there. As long as Vape Cartel bring some Cotton Candy, I'm good to go.

Cool, thanks, I will definitely be there. As long as Vape Cartel bring some Cotton Candy, I'm good to go.

Great to hear @RichJB
As for the items that the various vendors bring, I am unsure.

I think they'll probably bring the more popular gear - but they most likely wont bring all their stock - so its best to check with them beforehand

Going through the thread, it appears to be Vape King, Vape Cartel, Vaperite and the half-dozen juice manufacturers who will be showcasing at the tasting table.

And the list is????

Thanks for asking @Robert Howes
And thanks @RichJB for replying

I have also updated the original post on page 1 of this thread with the vendors

Its going to be great and lots of fun

Prize announcements are still coming....

will there be the usual super deals, i.e. if in the market will it be worth waiting?

will there be the usual super deals, i.e. if in the market will it be worth waiting?

Hi @Robert Howes

We have not engaged with each vendor to discuss "super deals" or "specials" like we did for VapeCon. The three large vendors that will be there all have shop openings on the go, so I think they might carry on the spirit of great deals to the Vape Meet!

But don't take my word for it - perhaps check with them first.

Who's ready for some Random Giveway Announcements ???

giveaway.png

Back