NB ECIGSSA JHB VapeMeet - Saturday 3 December 2016

Arrived back from an awesome weekend of shop openings in JHB and a parcel from Ceravape has arrived... Lucky draws at the JHB Vape Meet Baby! :b1:

So make sure you have RSVP'd... only members who have RSVP'd go into the lucky draw for one of these Cerabis 44's and 45's!
JHB18.jpg JHB19.jpg

BtFFqmsCMAALnqK.jpg

selfie-contest.jpg
ECIGSSA Johannesburg Vape Meet 2016 Photo Competition
Lets see those smiles !!

Hey !

ECIGSSA will be hosting a Photo Competition at the ECIGSSA JHB Vape Meet on the 3rd December 2016 at NewsCafe Sandton (http://www.ecigssa.co.za/ecigssa-jhb-vapemeet-saturday-3-december-2016.t30574/)

Take a photo at the vape meet and the member who posts the best pic will win a prize!

What is this prize ????

A HUGE hamper of goodies put together from our supporting Local Vendors.

The prize for this competition is EPIC and a big thank you to the vendors that will be there on the day that have contributed.

--- Rules ---

• Post pictures here in this thread.
  • Contestants must be present on the day of the meet to be eligible for the prize.
  • Judging will be done by the ECIGSSA Admin & Mod team.
  • Multiple entries are allowed.
  • Photos need to be submitted between 11AM and 3PM (Late submissions will not be considered)
  • Everyone is welcome to participate in the spirit of this competition however members of the Admin and Mod team, vendors and their staff will not be eligible to win prizes.

Last edited:
Going to be an EPIC vape meet indeed
Glad to see the RSVP count increasing !

ECIGSSA JHB Vape Meet - Saturday 3 December - NewsCafe Sandton - starts at 11h00

There is a lot happening at this upcoming vape meet:
  • 9 vendors
  • cloud chasing comp
  • lots of random giveaway prizes (to those that RSVP and are there on the day)
  • a photo competition.
And LOTS of vapers from the forum. So there will be a lot to chat about and lots of vaping going on!

The excitement is building...

Its going to be epic - 640 wide.jpg

Not going :/ work plus my daughter's concert is on the same day.Have fun guys!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Not going :/ work plus my daughter's concert is on the same day.Have fun guys!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Can't you just tell your work you have your daughter's concert, and tell your daughter you have to work? :D :ANGEL: :rolleyes:

Man I've made the last two meets but have to attend my daughter's school concert so will most likely miss this one.

Hope you guys have a great meet and drive safe :)

Back