EFusion Mods by Lost Vape Round 3 (closed)

Hi @Migs They dont have Italian leather, the red is more dark brown, i am not sure why they label it as red. If you have a problem you can contact me and i will deal with Efusion direct to sort the problem out

Oh and this will run till the last day of the month, that will give us time to get the mods here before vapecon
Sorry @kimbo.
This was what I was holding thumbs for.

That's a relative day my friend.
Not all people get payed on the 25th or the 20th.
If I recall the group buy was open till the end of the month.

I guess you shoud of followed the thread and said something on the group sooner my friend.

I guess you shoud of followed the thread and said something on the group sooner my friend.
Some of us get busy and set reminders to check the threads before the end of the month.
Unfortunately I missed this one.
No need to turn this into a south side dispute.

Some of us get busy and set reminders to check the threads before the end of the month.

No dispute bud. Sorry you missed the dead line. (I wasnt involved in the early closing so i got no beef brother)
Theres always another mod bud.

Think if anyone Flogs a item please let me know I'm down for one. Just missed the group buy and was hesitant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im pretty sure if we can get another group of 10 or such Kimbo can assist as he does handle group buys pretty well.

@Soprono thank you, but because they are available at local vendors and i dont want to step on toes here i decided not to have a round 4

Back