EFusion Mods by Lost Vape Round two (Closed)

Just need to see total cost and will only be home tomorrow after 1:30pm tomorrow to send cash so don't count me out.

@kimbo Is there any guarantee on the mod, if it breaks then what, was in a volt mini group buy, the little piece of shit mod broke and the only option was to pay almost double the price to have it shipped back.

The guarantee thing got me abit worried. Dont exactly have a local vendor to take it back to if anything breaks....

ppl i am going to close this group buy at ten .. i want to get the ball rolling before the long weekend

So speak now or forever hold your piece ;)

ppl i am going to close this group buy at ten .. i want to get the ball rolling before the long weekend

So speak now or forever hold your piece ;)
@10am
giphy.gif

Looking forward to seeing plenty of vape mail pics when this order lands guys!

EFusion BF DNA200 by Lost Vape
View attachment 56943 View attachment 56944 View attachment 56945

The mod will sell for
$150 including the custom RDA

or
$140 without the RDA
View attachment 57649

The Triade mod will be $140
It is also a thee battery DNA 200
Colors: Dark brown genuine leather or lighter brown genuine leather no yellow

More can be seen here:

The Efusion Deo (DNA 200)
The standard Deo (all except the abalone) $125
Abalone $147

I will only get the international shipping amount once the final count is in because the shipping is calculated by weight. I will get a ball park on shipping on ten mods tomorrow so that the potential buyers know what is will be about.

Please leave your name here in the thread if you are interested. No Money will be taken before the final price for the international shipping is given and accepted by buyers.

Local shipping will be done by Aramex and that will be done once the mods are with me, i will collect the local shipping cost and ship your mod to you

All calculations will be in a online spreadsheet that can be viewed at any time by the buyers​

@Crockett silver BF with RDA
@Lee silver BF with RDA
@Rob Fisher
blue BF with RDA
@Riaz blue BF with RDA
@Kaizer black BF with RDA
@Cruzz_33 silver abalone/wood
@DoC Silver abalone deo
@Tiaan Blue Deo Abalone
@VandaL dark brown Triade

@Zegee Light brown Triade
@Juno Light brown Triade