Ego One

This little device is awesome, I did the switch over from twisp (craved more power:rock:) to this little guy and i must say it has been a game changer!!

Just recently got the CLR head so that I didn't have to buy ready made coils, however the coils were abit difficult to build - narrow space.... but despite the flaws like leakage from the airflow and the over heating (yes am a chain vaper - trying to substitute for the stinkies) this device is really shweet and I found the fact that it fit in pocket (no bulging box mods lol) and the throat hit is ridiculously good!!

My device is the 2200maH battery & the 2.5ml tank and trust me you won't go wrong.

Only thing I couldn't get into the 0.5ohm coils, went back to 1 ohm which satisfies that craving for the stinkies.....

I would recommend to any noob :nerd: rather start with this as a starter kit only gets you so far and u feel alittle deprived....

Just found out they come with wrapps, been looking for the rubber holder base or something for it to stand on the table, for awhile now as the device kept falling , and none was available in that size...:whew:

Attachments

• IMG-20150601-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20150601-WA0000.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 20
This little device is awesome, I did the switch over from twisp (craved more power:rock:) to this little guy and i must say it has been a game changer!!

Just recently got the CLR head so that I didn't have to buy ready made coils, however the coils were abit difficult to build - narrow space.... but despite the flaws like leakage from the airflow and the over heating (yes am a chain vaper - trying to substitute for the stinkies) this device is really shweet and I found the fact that it fit in pocket (no bulging box mods lol) and the throat hit is ridiculously good!!

My device is the 2200maH battery & the 2.5ml tank and trust me you won't go wrong.

Only thing I couldn't get into the 0.5ohm coils, went back to 1 ohm which satisfies that craving for the stinkies.....

I would recommend to any noob :nerd: rather start with this as a starter kit only gets you so far and u feel alittle deprived....

Nice...the SubTank Nano is also a perfect fit on that battery...if you feel like something different ;)

Does anyone know where I can get the ego1 atty in black maybe? I see silver is all over the place, but not black. The 1.8 or 2.5ml tank...

Just quick update on the ego one....
@Silver you may be interested in this...

I have had a variety of juices in this tank.

blackbird
vm4
looper
cloudsat
variety of custards
noras

I have washed this tank and coil out 18 times in total. dry burn then vape on.
this coil has not dropped in quality one bit!! un-freaking-believable
not only is this unit perfect for the beginner to advanced vaper but its durable as hell too.

just love it.
Big up to @Derick and @Melinda for making this unit available to me.

These devices are so good. Wish I knew before I bought my 1st device

Back