Ehpro edrip T1, mr owl or wismec bambino

kOekIes

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all
HAve just been vaping on RTAs and want to start with an RDA now... i'm looking at either the edrip T1, mr owl or bambino.. Any comments or help????

Hey @kOekIes, I haven't heard of the edrip T1, mr owl or bambino. But I would suggest a Velocity or Mutation RDA.

Hey @kOekIes, I haven't heard of the edrip T1, mr owl or bambino. But I would suggest a Velocity or Mutation RDA.
Whadup @Alex , i get my stuff from eciggies agent in P.e. and because pretty loyal. and these three are available... so yeah thats what i looking at at this stage. where can i get velocity and mutation?

had a look at them on the eciggies site,
Bambino,no adjustable airflow,not a fan of the topcap,but it looks functional,pass
bambino.PNG
Mr Owl,isnt bad i suppose,the side airlow is odd to me as i prefer centre coil builds
mr owl.PNG
Edrip,odd looking,but my major gripe is the 24.7mm diameter,what mod will you be running this on

edrip.PNG

Honestly,what he said

had a look at them on the eciggies site,
Bambino,no adjustable airflow,not a fan of the topcap,but it looks functional,pass
View attachment 35721
Mr Owl,isnt bad i suppose,the side airlow is odd to me as i prefer centre coil builds
View attachment 35722
Edrip,odd looking,but my major gripe is the 24.7mm diameter,what mod will you be running this on

View attachment 35723

Honestly,what he said
Will be running it on evic vt....

Back