Eleaf iPico 75w Hot Pink Vape for sale

Tarryn Waters

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Item for Sale :- Eleaf iPico 75w Hot Pink (iJust atomizer)
Selling Price :- R750.00
Condition :- basically new (4months old) hardly been used
Age of the item :- 4 months
Clone or Authentic :- Authentic
Location of item :- Pretoria/Villieria
Delivery/Collection :- Meet at a location
Reason for sale:- Bought the vape for my Mom's birthday, but she's not liking it too much. She prefers smoking rather. She hardy used the vape. Been cleaned nicely and have original packaging as well.
Add a picture here :-13177073_1207531655933215_4784835380812990185_n.jpg

Last edited:
Ok but then you're probably going to have to lower your asking price... have a look at how much a new kit costs and adjust accordingly ;)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Ok but then you're probably going to have to lower your asking price... have a look at how much a new kit costs and adjust accordingly ;)

I know how much they cost brand new, I paid R1200.00 in full for everything. Most people are selling theirs for R700.00 as a second hand. I'm wiling to go to that. This is only 4 months old and hasn't really been used, as my Mom didn't really like it.

Ok. Does your price include a battery?

I know how much they cost brand new, I paid R1200.00 in full for everything. Most people are selling theirs for R700.00 as a second hand. I'm wiling to go to that. This is only 4 months old and hasn't really been used, as my Mom didn't really like it.
They sell NOW for 750 complete kit brand new. Most people get ripped off buying from vendors that clearly overcharge whilst other vendors sell for way less.

They sell NOW for 750 complete kit brand new. Most people get ripped off buying from vendors that clearly overcharge whilst other vendors sell for way less.
Yeah but that is just for the kit, not including a battery which is about R180 and then there's delivery which is about R60 - R80, gets you to about R990

Yeah but that is just for the kit, not including a battery which is about R180 and then there's delivery which is about R60 - R80, gets you to about R990
Yes correct with the melo III tank not the ijust2 tank. And the R60-R80 lol.. you can't count that. It costs everyone to drive to a shop and buy things but that doesn't add to value.. It is what it is.. guys sell those kits with original melo III tank 2nd hand for 550-600 incl battery

I just sold a pico with battery a few weeks back for R400 .. sorry if it seems as I'm harping but again.. It is what it is and it's 2nd hand regardless aswell of how may times it was used..

Back