EVIC VT review

Lim

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
I never thought I am gona write a review on the forum with so small time into this path. Too many seniors in the forum, I am merely a noob vaper. But I think the VT deserves a comeback from the negative image of the bad firmware.
yES6sEO.png

My first impression when I picked up the box from my partner was "heavy". Because from the picture on the web, you have the impression of a very plasticky mod, something that is light at sorry to say, cheap... but instead VT was pretty solid and heavy, even heavier than IPV4
WTjry0R.jpg
O1vnHQ9.jpg
qNt8hvi.jpg

The menu was some how different to IPVs and DNA40s. it seems easier, comparing to the IPVs, and definitly easier comparing to the DNAs, you don't have to lock the firing and then ... yeah... but what I don't get is temp sensing for Ni and Ti... mm.. I mean other devices just have "temp" and not spliting into Ti and Ni, so why??? will read more on that.
SGylNAO.jpg

although heavier than IPVs, it is smaller in size, and thus easier to handle, sorry, I have a small hand... so I felt the grip is easier, and slick. when I close my hand is just fits. But the slickness might be too slick some times that it may slip out. The analogue stick shifting left and right is something I never experienced in e-cig before, but it was quick before I get used to it.
eKguhXe.jpg
t1QqH8W.jpg
1oS1RYC.jpg

The charging port is a bit high... would love it if they actually build it at the bottom of the mod. now some thing hangs in the mid air looks just weird

The flavours are good, not exellen, but good. The air hole of the tank is slightly smaller therefore I felt a bit tighter draw compare to other tanks that I use everyday (Maganus, Zephyrus, Artic...) but the amount of cloud it produces is actually impressive. Just when you vape really hard, it has a loud sound from the air hole..
tzSCCaW.jpg

now that the flaws are removed (theoretically, at least I did not experience it) I believe VT is a nice little yet powerful temp sensing mod for the beginners.

and when you exchanged the original Ego one Mega tank with the subtank Mini~ oohh~~ man~! that is a beauty! especially the black one with the black subtank
KUxBQQS.jpg

Back