Fasttech does in fact sell authentic items when listed as such.

CJB85

Enthusiastically Clueless
LV

Awards
Just as an update to the @Viper_SA Expromizer situation. Attached is the response from ExVape and the authentication request result.

I am not trying to take away from the struggles that you are having with the tank. I just want you to know that there was never an attempt to do anyone in. 3700EF43-F8F6-480C-B47E-ABA102B4E58E.png5E6517C0-55D8-45E2-AF16-5E667B447AE0.png

Lqmy authentic expro v4 was a piece of crap, i gave it to a friend, airflow was all messed up, one couldn't adjust it, it was just super tight and created so much pressure that the wicks came out of the juice ports which in turn caused flooding and or gurgling.

The weird thing is a lot of vapers mistrust Fasttech because they sell a lot of clones when they have nothing to hide and are actually amongst the most trustworthy vendors out there sourcing all their products (cloned or authentic) from the manufacturers ensuring any authentic products are just that!

It sounds like the o ring under the juice ports has a defect, you probably won't be able to see it, but it is enough to cause this issue.

It sounds like the o ring under the juice ports has a defect, you probably won't be able to see it, but it is enough to cause this issue.
My ZQ Vapor Trio which was giving a great vape, no leaking, no issues all of a sudden had similar problems and it turned out to be a thin O-ring within the top-cap itself which just gave it a better seal and which i didn't even know was even there must of snapped or fallen out! It's amazing how something so small can cause so many performance issues, the flooding and gurgling i get but why should that effect airflow? but it did!

Some good Samaritan gave me his build deck to test. No more flooding or gurgling. Now I have changed the o-ring on my build deck 3 times already so not sure why this happens. What I do notice, and dislike, is that the draw is much looser on the other build deck. Will try an find another o-ring that doesn't come with the tank and test the waters like that.
For now I have bigger issues to take care of. Just sold my snake rack and all my ball pythons, so I need to rehome all my sandboas to a smaller rack before Friday. Going to be a busy week ahead.

@CJB85 apologies if my comments seemed attacking and/or personal, but the tracking thingy really threw me off. Still, I would have passed on the buy had I known it came from Fasttech, just due to past experience with devices. Great place to shop for bits and bobs, but nor for devices IMHO.

My ZQ Vapor Trio which was giving a great vape, no leaking, no issues all of a sudden had similar problems and it turned out to be a thin O-ring within the top-cap itself which just gave it a better seal and which i didn't even know was even there must of snapped or fallen out! It's amazing how something so small can cause so many performance issues, the flooding and gurgling i get but why should that effect airflow? but it did!
Exactly, the expro is not hard to wick to prevent gurgling, its getting good flavour that requires a bit of practice. It's definitely a o ring, could be the one on top of the chimney as well. On MTL tanks pressure is huge inside that small chamber, if there is a slight defect the air will find it, and pull juice as well

Some good Samaritan gave me his build deck to test. No more flooding or gurgling. Now I have changed the o-ring on my build deck 3 times already so not sure why this happens. What I do notice, and dislike, is that the draw is much looser on the other build deck. Will try an find another o-ring that doesn't come with the tank and test the waters like that.
For now I have bigger issues to take care of. Just sold my snake rack and all my ball pythons, so I need to rehome all my sandboas to a smaller rack before Friday. Going to be a busy week ahead.

@CJB85 apologies if my comments seemed attacking and/or personal, but the tracking thingy really threw me off. Still, I would have passed on the buy had I known it came from Fasttech, just due to past experience with devices. Great place to shop for bits and bobs, but nor for devices IMHO.
No worries!

The weird thing is a lot of vapers mistrust Fasttech because they sell a lot of clones when they have nothing to hide and are actually amongst the most trustworthy vendors out there sourcing all their products (cloned or authentic) from the manufacturers ensuring any authentic products are just that!

I agree. Funny how any discussion re FastTech as a vendor are always controversial with very divided opinions.
As mentioned i have never had a problem with them in nearly 4 years. Their cheap, you can see what's cloned and what's authentic and their free shipping to AU used to be quite fast. In the past, prior to covid, it was normally 2 weeks and it's delivered.
From past discussions here in some AU vaping groups the most critical bagging of FT as a vendor used to be from a few AU vape vendors. Probably trying to justify their excessive mark-up prices selling the same vape gear as FT at 2 or 3 times the retail price charged. Definitely not all AU vape vendors there are some gems to deal with as their competitive prices and customer service are excellent.
With the in general excessive high prices of all vaping gear in AU a lot of experienced AU vapers buy directly from China or Hong Kong. It's cheap and relatively fast delivery being so close to Asia.

Back