Fat Daddy Noisy Cricket upgrade parts

Yes I'm going to pay it tonight when I get home.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

I don't know why but something is telling me that @Attie is going to be using the upgrade parts to actually upgrade any crickets. @Attie I wanna have a chance of getting my hand on whatever you're concocting

I don't know why but something is telling me that @Attie is going to be using the upgrade parts to actually upgrade any crickets. @Attie I wanna have a chance of getting my hand on whatever you're concocting

Haha, sorry @ChrisFJS , nothing concocting here. I was going to place an order from FD for these kits for myself and 2 mates when I saw this thread and just joined in.

lol. Group buy closed. Will be ordering tomorrow. Whoohoo

Attie prob gonna make some quad batt maneuver.

Hey guys, So I couldn't wait and Deniis was online. Order placed and paid for. Only prob. 1USD=15.34

It's not a problem @MorneW. As discussed I'll have the parts shipped to PTA via courier when they arrive. I'll chat to you when the parts get here and pay the difference. I'm happy to pay the extra couple of bucks as needed and don't expect you to cover the difference. I assume when doing an International group buy everyone knows the exchange rate might change so there might be a second payment. What was the difference in the total order cost between what you received and had to pay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only R95. R3 extra ea. Not really much at all. I will update OP as steps progress. Once it reaches MyUSAddress will be the next update. Will put tracking numbers as I get it aswell. You guys happy with that?

no problem on my side

In essence you are getting an upgrade kit and basically a hybrid single 18650 mod as well.

I'll pay the difference when collecting

@Riaz not a prob will only know final definite figures once customs is done raping us

I have received the tracking number from fat daddy but decided not to post it in public view. If you guys want though I am more than happy to email it to you.

@ShaneCacks I take it your not in, even though you confirmed yesterday. I have not received payment or pm or anything. Not cool. All you had to do was say sorry bro I'm out.

@MorneW if you still ordered his part I'll be glad to take it off your hands when it lands.

@MorneW hey man I read on the thread you said it was closed and ordered? So I assumed I can't get one then?

@MorneW if you still order it, I'll most definitely pay for mine. Just let me know if it's closed or not?

Sorry bro. Closed

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

Back