Favorite flavor / Flavor combinations!

Wow how did that cost? And the risk factor of putting too much nicotine in your mix? Maybe I'm a bit silly but I would be scared to mix my own.

I'd be scared of that too and even of just dropping it on myself - surely that's lethal?

Hi all! Glad you guys are enjoying the flavours! Most of my flavours are at its best after steeping for about a week, but many are great after only a day or two. @denizenx - the vanilla is awesome! I am sure you are getting the burnt taste from your coil. I also just got in custard flavour and it goes great with the vanilla... ring any bells? ;) Also try vanilla and pear as a combination.

Please let me know what other flavours you guys will be interested in.:D

welcome oupa :) thanks again for the flavours. how's about a wee little how to guide about how you mix and steep your flavours for us rookies out there

working on a quick reference guide for DIY. one still has to do a lot of reading and learning before getting into DIY. but as soon as I have something together I will post it on here ;)

100mg is dangerous, but not "that" dangerous. I still will not let it touch me.
The idea is to dilute it once it arrives. Will put it in my magnetic mixer while being well ventilated.
Will take it down to 24mg/ml in VG base
That way I can add 50% PG, and some flavour and be ready with 12mg for my protanks. Will Dilute even further for my rebuildables. Down to 6 or 4mg

The cost is $20 for 60ml. Then $14 for shipping via sea freight. (44 day on the ocean)
I still stand a risk of customs taking it, but I'm holding thumbs....

well just finished mixing up 10 mils each of vanilla, pear and mint. all just standalone flavours. stuck them in my one cupboard with the caps off so they can air and mature for a wee bit. will report back once a day or so has passed and i give them a test sniff :)

im using hangsen vanilla with a touch of liqua menthol and few drops of berry mix.

taste is lovely

note to self: i need to start making my own juice now

At the moment I have a combo of Caramel and Cream (Absolutely amazing tasting)
Which Caramel is that? There is the one that tastes like actual caramel, or one that tastes like burnt sugar.
I'm planning on importing about 100ml of "Dulce de Leche" concentrate, which tastes like that can of brown Caramel from nestle.

It tastes like actual caramel, a friend of mine bought it over from the UK with her. Its really good!

Wow that sounds delicious, I think this may be the same one because that is more or less what it tastes like.

had my vivi nova tank sitting in a corner of the room with the top off for 2 days now after i made a wee test batch of vanilla and chocolate flavour. oupa's flavourings that is. both the vanilla and the chocolate when you open the bottle smell kinda naff (by that i mean way way too strong on the shnoz). gave it a sniff every now and then and just did that now once more. starting to smell quite nice so i popped the top back on and bunged it on the evic. oh my freakin hat. it tastes awesome!

yip! its like a good red wine... needs a little time to mature :) Lucky for us its only a few days and not a few years!!!

Hi all! Glad you guys are enjoying the flavours! Most of my flavours are at its best after steeping for about a week, but many are great after only a day or two. @denizenx - the vanilla is awesome! I am sure you are getting the burnt taste from your coil. I also just got in custard flavour and it goes great with the vanilla... ring any bells? ;) Also try vanilla and pear as a combination.

Please let me know what other flavours you guys will be interested in.:D
Where do I find out more about ordering your flavours and DIY flavours, prices etc?

Pity I do not like sweet stuff at all - so much less variety for me! Tobacco only for me. On the commercial side I like the NETs (naturally extracted tobacco) for HHV (Heathers Heavenly Vapes). DIY I've tried many Hangsen flavours - my favourite is Hangsen Highway/555 at 4 % combined with 1 % Black Fire by the Flavour Apprentice.

Pity I do not like sweet stuff at all - so much less variety for me! Tobacco only for me. On the commercial side I like the NETs (naturally extracted tobacco) for HHV (Heathers Heavenly Vapes). DIY I've tried many Hangsen flavours - my favourite is Hangsen Highway/555 at 4 % combined with 1 % Black Fire by the Flavour Apprentice.
Where do you stay? I've got some joyetech tobacco as well as joyetech ry4 that is just too much tobacco for me. I like tobacco, but it needs to be subtle, yet crisp. Like hangsen ry4.
So if you are close to centurion, you are welcome to have it!

Thanks Crafty, the offer is much appreciated, but I live in the Western Cape. If you like Hangsen Ry4 you will love Ry4 Double by the Flavour Apprentice. Yeah, what I like about the Hangsen flavours are they are "crisp", almost more acidic than other flavours.

I just mixed a 50ml of RY4 3% and peach 0.5% and peach white 0.5% and 0.7% sweetener @ 3% nic. And 50ml of Gold ducat @3% and strawberry ripple @2%
Steeped for 5 days and tested. Very nice think it would be brilliant with 2 more weeks of steeping.

Thanks Crafty, the offer is much appreciated, but I live in the Western Cape. If you like Hangsen Ry4 you will love Ry4 Double by the Flavour Apprentice. Yeah, what I like about the Hangsen flavours are they are "crisp", almost more acidic than other flavours.
Only heard good things abouth HangSen tobaccos. May I ask where you source the concentrates from? Would love to give them a go.

Only heard good things abouth HangSen tobaccos. May I ask where you source the concentrates from? Would love to give them a go.
That was ages ago when I first tried and failed with DIY. If I remember correctly, I imported those (only tobaccos) from RTS Vapes in the US.

Back