Fines Master

Eight Million Dollars is the fine imposed on @TylerD for all the mayhem caused today!
reward_616.jpg

However the said accused was so very helpful in finding me a real Russian 91 that he has built up some considerable credit. So the underground kangaroo court has decided to be really lenient despite the heinous crime of sowing confusion and mayhem and the fine is an Elephant or a Rhino depending on how much money is left in his wallet after pay day!

See the courts are very fair!
judge-leave-out-of-courtroom-gavel-funny.gif

Eight Million Dollars is the fine imposed on @TylerD for all the mayhem caused today!
View attachment 2875

However the said accused was so very helpful in finding me a real Russian 91 that he has built up some considerable credit. So the underground kangaroo court has decided to be really lenient despite the heinous crime of sowing confusion and mayhem and the fine is an Elephant or a Rhino depending on how much money is left in his wallet after pay day!

View attachment 2876
Thanks for being so lenient. I will give a zoo to the donations.

Hahaha I can't believe that @TylerD was the source of all the confusion! I was convinced it was @devdev, but definitely some great laughs! Thanks for starting my day with a big smile on my face

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

View attachment 2875

View attachment 2876
Done! Paid for my great day. I got a laugh out of it and a comedy show is way more expensive! :D

Ok I don't know what went down, and that 8 million fine is kinda harsh... first need to build up some credit. ;)

Don't know if I want to be fined, or not - confused me....

Ok I don't know what went down, and that 8 million fine is kinda harsh... first need to build up some credit. ;)

Don't know if I want to be fined, or not - confused me....

You do want to be fined... once you have been given a fine you become part of a an elite group of members who have contributed to the running of the forums! :rock:

Back