Fines Master

Recession may take longer, his honour vaped himself into a Silver

I have my suspicions about certain individuals who have made these terrible accusations against my character. I won't mention any names but I think this person is in JOHANnesburg :D

Remember false accusation against a fellow vapour is a serious offence, read the Act and the prescribed penalty in sub-section 112-1-X

Mmmmm I wonder if there may me more than one culprit... Let me read and think...

That is a standard move by criminals to make themselves out as fellow victims, it will however not stand in this court.

with all the legal lingo here, one of you should go represent Oscar

IMPORTANT TO ALL CONCERNED:

The case against @devdev and his co-accused @annemarievdh is temporarily withdrawn until further investigation has been conducted. I checked the capabilities of the Shoutbox and saw some interesting vulnerabilities. So at this stage there might be more than two hackers lurking in our midst. Due to the sensitive nature of this investigation, no names will be mentioned for now.

Oh my word... I pull a @Silver and head out to recover and have a meeting or two and the whole world disintegrates into a rather long story... it appears there are a few people that need to be fined but one thing is sure and that is that @devdev started this chaos and needs to pay for the pain and anguish he has caused and the fifty million messages I had to read when I returned... so if it pleases the court (and it does very much) we find for the prosecution... which in a nutshell means that someone has to kak and betaal for their massive transgression.

However the accused was one of the first people in the world to make a very generous donation which makes him quite special... so the court is going to leave the size of the fine up to the said pillar of the community!

05F_Fr.764__88580.1385176350.1280.1280.jpg

Your honour I suggest to the jury a fine of 1 Rhino

Back