First Sale. Big one. (Includes Provari3)

KB_314

OG vaper
LV

Awards

Condition: All items have been treated with care and are in excellent condition (I will get more specific on items where necessary). All work perfectly. All in their original packaging.

Reason for Selling: Have a Reo and a TC mod - it's all a man needs.

Delivery/Collection: Collection from Gardens CT Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm : Delivery at Buyers expense (R100).

Individual prices - see below

Let me know if you would like a combo of 2 or more items and I'll offer a discount.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.JPG
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description: Provari 3, Satin Steel finish, 18650/18500/18350, comes with instruction USB key, extra unused 510 beauty ring, extra unused 510 connector. Authentic.
Price: R1700
Condition: Excellent - has been treated like a princess. There are 2 or 3 tiny specs under the logo which I’ve tried to get in the pics - hard to see because they are miniscule. Never seen keys, coins or any other pocket scratchers.
Reasons: She's having a baby ;) Not getting as much use and would hate for a mod like this to sit on a shelf. It’s only 20W and fires down to 0.7 ohms… not big numbers these days, but if you don’t need more than that, I don’t think there's a better mod. It’s kinda like a Mercedes, and will last a long, long time provided it’s not abused.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description: Infinite CLT V2 Plus (RDA) with few extra bits and bobs (o-rings I think, maybe a screwdriver). Authentic.
Price: R200
Condition: Excellent
Reasons: Great all-rounder, but I prefer smaller flavour chasing drippers. Note: cannot use your own drip tip on this atty
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description: Kangertech Aerotank Mega with glass & steel tanks (includes 3x 1.8ohm unopened coils - everything authentic)
Price: R180
Reasons: Don’t use it. Has been used a handful of times
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description: Aspire CF Mod (no battery, sub-ohm mod) Authentic.
Price: R200
Reasons: Don't use it. Has been used a handful of times
Description: Aspire Nautilus (Big version, 5ml tank), no coils, has extra glass tank
Price: R150
Condition: Bought this from a forum member (well, was thrown in as part of the above ZNA buy) in Dec 2014. Comes with extra glass. Has a slight whistle, so used it once. Condition is average
Reasons: Has a whistle, and just don’t like this tank. Used by me once, but was bought second-hand
SOLD : Description: Aspire Atlantis 1 - Original version & size.

SOLD : Description: Aspire Atlantis 1 - Original version & size.

SOLD : Description: Cloupor ZNA50, with 18650/18500 tubes. Clone of House of Hybrids ZNA50

SOLD : Description: Stainless Steel SMPL (A-Mod clone)

SOLD : Description: Kayfun V4 Clone (Infinite) with Bellcap, steel, glass, PMMA tanks

SOLD : Description: Twisp Aero (aka eGo One), 1100mah, 1.8ml tank, charger (no coils)

IMG_5541.JPG IMG_5542.JPG IMG_5543.JPG IMG_5544.JPG View attachment 30625 3.jpg View attachment 30627 View attachment 30628 6.JPG View attachment 30630 8.JPG View attachment 30632 View attachment 30633 11.JPG

Last edited:
OP updated - I had incorrectly calculated the price (left out the second Atlantis). Sorry :-(

Man, that bell cap would be cool for my V4...

Sent from my D2403 using Tapatalk

Great looking gear and lovely photos @KB_314
Good luck with all the sales

Hi guys - sorry for the lag, during the week I'm only on the forum in the evenings.

Ok, so nobody has bought the lot, so as promised, I am now splitting into individual items.
If anyone is interested in a specific combo of 2 or more items, let me know and I will give a discounted price.
At this point, the following are provisionally reserved pending confirmation/payment (I will reply to PM's shortly, and update OP after sales are confirmed):

ZNA50: @GerharddP
1x Atlantis: @Smok-King79
Kayfun V4: @KingJ
Aero/eGoOne: first dibs to @KingJ if he wants it. ( @Tom. F - will PM you)

Hi All. @GerharddP @KingJ @Tom. F - your new toys left my possession today and I will PM you the waybill numbers.

I've never sold on the classies before, and on advice decided in the end to use Aramex overnight delivery. This meant registering. Then adding an account to my new registration/profile before I could arrange collection. I struggled online, and ended up calling them. They couldn't help much over the phone and I was told that a consultant would call me back and arrange an appointment to set up a new account that would then need to be linked??! So ended up going to an Aramex stand close to my office.

The bad news - by that point I had just missed the cut-off time for today's collection and so they will only likely be with you on Thursday. Was really hoping you'd have them tomorrow morning but that's highly unlikely. Sorry guys - I know the pain when it comes to waiting for vapemail.

@Smok-King79 - I had to leave the office before 5 but left the Atlantis at the front desk. Did you manage to collect?

i did get it thank you i wanted to know if the other one is also still available

OP updated.
Still available: Provari3, CLT V2 +, Aspire CF Mod, Aspire Nautilus, Aerotank Mega

Some gear still available. OP updated with price drops. The Provari is a steal!

Back