Five Pawns Bowdens Mate

Andre

Reonaut
VIP
LV

Awards
Seems like both VapeMob and eCiggies are phasing out Five Pawns juices. The Vapery only has up to 6 mg and at R400 per 30 ml.

Any other vendors stock Bowdens Mate?

Any good similar from local vendors?

Any great DIY clone recipes?

Please help!

@Andre I think I have a bottle or two for you if there is an absolute emergency - to keep you going.
I know how much you like this juice.

And while I also love it - I can probably do without it easier than you ;-)

Am also interested to hear about Five Pawns stockists in higher mg - but I am not that confident

@Andre I think I have a bottle or two for you if there is an absolute emergency - to keep you going.
I know how much you like this juice.

And while I also love it - I can probably do without it easier than you ;-)

Am also interested to hear about Five Pawns stockists in higher mg - but I am not that confident
Thanks @Silver, but savour your last bottles. I shall make a plan.

I tried DIY'ing it, but didn't come close :oops:

The only local I can think that is in the same profile is Voodoo Dark Forest
Thanks. Yeah, tried Dark Forest and initially thought it similar enough, but not for long.

Also love this Liquid but it is a bit above my pay grade. I think we need something between dark forest and Hazeworks after 8, both good juices but not Bowdens Mate

@Andre have you tasted MMM Permint Zert?

It's not Bowdens, but the description through me off and I was pleasantly surprised when I did taste it. I thought it would be a full-on pudding mint. But it's not.

It's a clean mint, with ever so slight hints of caramel and chocolate tart.

It's not Bowdens, like I said, but I reckon a person that likes one would like the other.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

@Andre have you tasted MMM Permint Zert?

It's not Bowdens, but the description through me off and I was pleasantly surprised when I did taste it. I thought it would be a full-on pudding mint. But it's not.

It's a clean mint, with ever so slight hints of caramel and chocolate tart.

It's not Bowdens, like I said, but I reckon a person that likes one would like the other.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Shall give it a go, thanks @rogue zombie.

Damn, I've got some bottles of 18mg that I could organise for you but unfortunately no 12mg. The 18 is a few batches old o it may have weakened over time though or could be heated to drop the nic?

Damn, I've got some bottles of 18mg that I could organise for you but unfortunately no 12mg. The 18 is a few batches old o it may have weakened over time though or could be heated to drop the nic?
Thanks, shall PM you.

Back