Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Hi All Ecigssa Vapers...

Changes.jpg

The Dream team (Administrators and Moderators) have been looking at ways to improve the forums and we will be rearranging, moving, renaming and adding a few forums over the next few days to make life easier for all. In addition we have been wanting a smilie that can be used as a "Thank You" and that will be implemented shortly...

Regards
The Dream Team

Well done Admins & Mods, excellent job you guys are doing, much appreciated by all.

OK there are a lot of changes made... if you find any errors please drop a link here so we can attend to it!

Many thanks!

Ok I have finished making some tweaks to the site's interface.

Specifically the forum and sub-forum order and categories have been moved around. We think this will streamline the user experience a little more and make finding specific information much easier.

I am very excited to announce that we now have a Thank You button :) - but I have not had a play with the Smileys stuff yet. That will be on the list soon.

To ensure that you get the lastest changes all users must do a hard refresh in their web browsers. Usually clicking on refresh 5 times in a row will force an update.

As Rob said, your comments on the changes, and possible proposals for other changes will be welcome

That looks amazing guys. I am starting to feel a tad useless here hehe. Very nice. I assume rob changed the buttons text?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

That looks amazing guys. I am starting to feel a tad useless here hehe. Very nice. I assume rob changed the buttons text?

Hahaha, you are the 2nd level support for the forum @Gizmo - definitely far from useless.

Actually I changed the button :D

*gets ready for a barrage of smileys*

:smoke: <-- This little twerp is using a stinky!

Don't show in Tapatalk tho :(

Well done guys.

The changes are looking great.

The team approach to the admins and mods is starting to work very well

Skype smilies. :party:

I :h: love them all!

Flag icon of where user is from based on IP Address implemented.

Oh and automated Pinger service, that pings search engines on any new content from the website, should increase traffic. Thats more backend stuff, but would let you guys know abouts it anyway :talking:

Back