Forum Changes

It will also be helpful in picking up spammers. As soon as they login you will see which country they from.. If they not from South Africa there 80% chance they spammers

one more request: the possibility to mark individual threads as read :hi:

one more request: the possibility to mark individual threads as read :hi:

If you go into a specific thread and then select Mark Forums read it gives you the option for ALL or just that thread! Does that help?

If you go into a specific thread and then select Mark Forums read it gives you the option for ALL or just that thread! Does that help?
Nope.... i can only see 'all', but that is also not inside the thread, its on the overview. inside i do not get any mark read options

Nope.... i can only see 'all', but that is also not inside the thread, its on the overview. inside i do not get any mark read options

OK maybe only available to me... :worried:

Will keep this on the list of things to do!

OK maybe only available to me... :worried:

Will keep this on the list of things to do!
please, there were a few requests from members already. its going to be a handy feature for the ones who cannot follow all threads anymore :eek:

please, there were a few requests from members already. its going to be a handy feature for the ones who cannot follow all threads anymore :eek:

No argument from me... I think it's a need to have. Especially when the metal heads post headache material in the Song of the Day thread! :sick:

It will also be helpful in picking up spammers. As soon as they login you will see which country they from.. If they not from South Africa there 80% chance they spammers
@Gizmo your poor little flag is confused but i know exactly why ... he he

Back