Archive *** FREE SHIPPING *** ReosMods and accessories - Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yip, think I've come to a point where vaping is more about enjoyment of the act of vaping than experiencing new gadgets. I think I now understand and share the views of @Spydro in this regard.

Of course this now opens the door to a search for the perfect MTL BF RDA. The RM2 and OL16 seem the ones to look out for but doubt they are still available.

So please assist in getting some more participants in this group buy else my dreams will remain unfulfilled.

Regards
I am also thinking of getting a reo grand sl lp in white as i had to let go of my plain grand back to the owner.

Lets see what comes from this.

Yip, think I've come to a point where vaping is more about enjoyment of the act of vaping than experiencing new gadgets. I think I now understand and share the views of @Spydro in this regard.

Of course this now opens the door to a search for the perfect MTL BF RDA. The RM2 and OL16 seem the ones to look out for but doubt they are still available.

So please assist in getting some more participants in this group buy else my dreams will remain unfulfilled.

Regards
The Vape Guy has some good OL16 clones.
Good decision on the Grand tumbled - my favorite. Not a fan of the position of the firing button on the P67, and Woodvils for that matter.

I have a spare authentic OL16 if that helps someone dive into this group buy:wasntme:

It would also remove some temptation from my side:sweating:

Let me know when its going through I might be keen on a Mini SL but depends on timing

Hi guys, not sure if this deal has been done yet but I'm interested in a P67, it's time I grow up and just get a Reo :)

Ok I'm in for a Solid Grand LP Super Vein with Slotted Door, Brass Button Cover and Repair Kit.

I am going have to remove my name from this list. I got myself a limelight gloom yesterday.
Sorry guys.
I'm also looking at putting my family on a diet of bake beans and mieliepap for February but they don't know that yet. The secret is not to ask permission. Its way easier to say sorry later. So how wbout it @antonherbst?

Regards

I'm also looking at putting my family on a diet of bake beans and mieliepap for February but they don't know that yet. The secret is not to ask permission. Its way easier to say sorry later. So how wbout it @antonherbst?

Regards

I have already.

Its called a gloom

498A0052-ACA7-4711-A669-7AA55C9983EF.jpeg

My wife has already given me the warning notes. :eek:

If i do join in the group buy it might only be spares and sorts for the reo mini.

Sorry for being so quiet guys been a bit busy and Tapatalk on my mobile gives an error when trying to locate this thread.
Invalid thread ID or something, anyway.........
It looks like we are not going to make 5 mods before the end of the month so I reckon we just put an order together and split the shipping x ways.

so far we have

M5000 Centre post for Grand
antonherbst removed
Clouds4Days ???? (any more news here)
Raindance Solid Tumbled Grand LP with slotted door and repair kit
RayDeny ???? (any more news here)
Amir maybe a mini SL
JB1987 Solid Grand LP Super Vein with Slotted Door, Brass Button Cover and Repair Kit.

@Clouds4Days @RayDeny @Amir if you guys order a mod then we make 5. No pressure, just saying.
It's January I know. I am waiting for an order to come through. If it does then I am in for a P67 and some bits and bobs.

Looks like the timing is problematic, even if we do make the minimum it could be more beneficial to delay it so those that are interested but need some extra time can be accomodated.. i don’t mind either way I only need spares..

@Slick total in Rand for a Grand LP with a Solid door if you get free shipping in this GB would cost you around +/-R1850
You saving $60 on shipping.

If you ever wanted a Reo there is no better time to get one with this massive saving on shipping.

Reo grand lp sl
Sl door
Button
Repair kit
= R2450 excluding the atty.
a local ol16 might cost you R800

Total for a proper setup complete would be +/- R3500 excluding duties and courier.

Talk about overwhelming someone :sweating:

:-D:-D:-D

@Slick you can get away without a repair kit. Especially if you buying a new Reo, i would get a hotspring though and i forgot you need a button so will be a extra $10 for both about R125

You can use any bf atty, you dont need a ol16 but anything bigger than 18mm has overhang.

Talk about overwhelming someone :sweating:

:-D:-D:-D

@Slick you can get away without a repair kit. Especially if you buying a new Reo, i would get a hotspring though and i forgot you need a button so will be a extra $10 for both about R125

You can use any bf atty, you dont need a ol16 but anything bigger than 18mm has overhang.

Was not the intention but a repair kit includes the full assesory pack
Bottle
Tube
Oring
Contact
Spring

Any ways you look at it. The money spent on a reo will ensure it outlast all other mods you own.

Sorry for being so quiet guys been a bit busy and Tapatalk on my mobile gives an error when trying to locate this thread.
Invalid thread ID or something, anyway.........
It looks like we are not going to make 5 mods before the end of the month so I reckon we just put an order together and split the shipping x ways.

so far we have

M5000 Centre post for Grand
antonherbst removed
Clouds4Days ???? (any more news here)
Raindance Solid Tumbled Grand LP with slotted door and repair kit
RayDeny ???? (any more news here)
Amir maybe a mini SL
JB1987 Solid Grand LP Super Vein with Slotted Door, Brass Button Cover and Repair Kit.

@Clouds4Days @RayDeny @Amir if you guys order a mod then we make 5. No pressure, just saying.
It's January I know. I am waiting for an order to come through. If it does then I am in for a P67 and some bits and bobs.

Amir out. Got my sl mini already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys,out of interest which Reo would you suggest for a first timer and how much would it cost in rands? Thanks

@GregF @Clouds4Days @antonherbst @Rob Fisher @Silver @Amir @Andre etc

I would go the P67 route because it has the ability to fit a 22mm atty with no overhang. Granted some people take issue with the side fire button but there is the facility to lock it from the inside so it doesn’t accidentally fire. Also the form factor on P67 is way more comfy in my opinion. Tumbled P67 with a white SL door was one of my personal favorites

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back