Frosteez... Harmful or nah?

OPium46

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys...

So I purchased a bottle of Frosteez from a local vendor in CPT. Loving the flavour and all but after a few days my wick starts looking... Urrrggh.

Wanna know if you guys think I should stay away from the stuff or if this is normal.

6a43b387338c0446c0d961f7185addf9.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hey guys...

So I purchased a bottle of Frosteez from a local vendor in CPT. Loving the flavour and all but after a few days my wick starts looking... Urrrggh.

Wanna know if you guys think I should stay away from the stuff or if this is normal.

Completely normal! Nothing to worry about. A few days is a good run!

Majority of the sweet international juices destroy wick and coil in a day. Frosteez holds up well in my opinion.

Keep vaping away :) Dry burn, fresh wick and you're good to go again! :rock:

@PutRid

My wick also gets dark when using Frosteez. I would think this is the result of flavours they use and not cause for concern

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hey guys...

Don't Worry about it, Frosteez is a really sweet juice, they tend to do that. You don't even want to see what Beard Vape #24 can do to a coil and wick in a day or two.

you're good

Definitely nothing to worry about @OPium46 !

I have some juices that turn my cotton into what looks like biltong in a few days, so this stuff still looks fresh!

No no, must be bad juice, send the bottle to me and I'll vape it....errr I mean throw it away for you :ANGEL: :D :p

Completely normal! Nothing to worry about. A few days is a good run!

Majority of the sweet international juices destroy wick and coil in a day. Frosteez holds up well in my opinion.

Keep vaping away :) Dry burn, fresh wick and you're good to go again! :rock:

@PutRid

Thanks @Yiannaki

@OPium46 It is completely normal as Yiannaki mentioned.
Maybe try using a different wire type or variation, I have personally found that the chinese wire brands (ie: Demon killer etc) tend to gunk up faster than straight kanthal, Nichrome, and pre-built coils from our local wire guys.

None the less there is nothing to worry about, Happy vaping and thanks for your support!

Thanks @Yiannaki

@OPium46 It is completely normal as Yiannaki mentioned.
Maybe try using a different wire type or variation, I have personally found that the chinese wire brands (ie: Demon killer etc) tend to gunk up faster than straight kanthal, Nichrome, and pre-built coils from our local wire guys.

None the less there is nothing to worry about, Happy vaping and thanks for your support!
Awesome news! Thanks for the responses guys. Much appreciated.

I was a tad worried cause I'm really enjoying the juice :D

As mentioned, that's sugar. Sort of, anyway. Bad for your coils, but fine for your lungs

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Awesome news! Thanks for the responses guys. Much appreciated.

I was a tad worried cause I'm really enjoying the juice :D

Don't worry @OPium46

If that's what your wick looks like after a "few days" then its very civilised actually.
A bit like a butler in a suit, with a ruffled tie.

Wait till you see my wick after a few days with Blackbird - never gets that far actually - but it would look like vultures eating a carcass... lol, ok, not quite but way more shredded and horrible looking than your pic!

Don't worry @OPium46

If that's what your wick looks like after a "few days" then its very civilised actually.
A bit like a butler in a suit, with a ruffled tie.

Wait till you see my wick after a few days with Blackbird - never gets that far actually - but it would look like vultures eating a carcass... lol, ok, not quite but way more shredded and horrible looking than your pic!

So true :-D

I was just going to bring up NETs (naturally extracted tobacco) Those vultures start flying by the end of the first days vape lol

Nothing to worry about, manufacturers add loads of sweetener to their juices to make a meh juice taste better. That's why a lot of ppl prefer diy juice, you taste the flavours better as they're not saturated in sucralose.

Hey guys...

It is not that bad compared to the many poor American ejuices out there.

two tanks of fanta grape on a ammit

Attachments

• 20170716_205724.jpg
    20170716_205724.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 88
two tanks of fanta grape on a ammit
Holy smokes my man, I hope you're joking because that looks down right poisonous. Seriously, I would not put that in my body.
A darker wick because of the sugar, sure. That after 2 tanks can't be healthy :O

Holy smokes my man, I hope you're joking because that looks down right poisonous. Seriously, I would not put that in my body.
A darker wick because of the sugar, sure. That after 2 tanks 96d
A darker wick because of the sugar, sure. That after 2 tanks can't be healthy :O
got a funny taste and rewicked

My wick also gets dark when using Frosteez. I would think this is the result of flavours they use and not cause for concern

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
I get this when using the savory and sweet ,high v.g.type desert juice.On many review videos they sometimes call them "coil killers".I will clean or replace the coils as needed,usually a hot burn water dunk does it.

Last edited:
Back