Fruit loop/Cereal flavours

@KieranD thanks by the looks of the comments it's going to be a winner!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

egh , no more 3mg Amazon .... seems I miss all the good ones .... @KieranD when will the next batch be and can I put a pre-order in ? :p 100mls should cover it

Currently vaping on Nora's Dream and never knew fruit loops juice was that good. Love it.

So after a long and painful hunt, I have tasted many local juices, all delicious in their own right with their own flavour profiles, but I am yet to find something that tastes just like fruitloops locally.

Tried the following:
Locally made
NVC - Fruloops
NCV - Milked
Nostalgia - Morning Glory
E-Liquid Project - Amazon
Voodoo - Mummy's Breakfast
Foggs Famous Sauce - The Milky Way (Untested, only arrived this morning)

Note: I believe this is it that is made locally, unless I have missed someone somewhere? Please let me know if I have and I will gladly order some.

Internationally Made
Nicks Blissful Brews - Loop Ninja (By far the best I have tried)
Goodlife - Cozmic Crunch
MtBaker Vapor - Admiral Berry Crunch
MtBaker Vapor - Fruity Hoops

When I get some time I will do a proper breakdown/review of the bunch. I am yet to try Looper, but it is definitely on the cards.

I also got my Foggs this morning. Can't wait for tonight to try it out :p

Damn that Foggs is tasty definitely one of the better ones I have tried. Gonna give it a go in a dripper with a Clapton coil later.

@Imthiaz Khan using it in my Atlantis with a rebuilt coil(3mm I/D, 5wraps 24g kanthal, Jap cotton) at around 20-25 watts with the second largest air hole open.

Waiting for stock to come in again to give it another go against the local flavours I have.

Thanks for the info @moonunit :)
I'm currently vaping it on a Atomic Atty, (3mm ID , 26g, 8 wraps) at 20 watts.
Tried Jap cotton and Rayon but I only get a Milky vape and none of the fruit loops flavor.

Thanks for the info @moonunit :)
I'm currently vaping it on a Atomic Atty, (3mm ID , 26g, 8 wraps) at 20 watts.
Tried Jap cotton and Rayon but I only get a Milky vape and none of the fruit loops flavor.
You need to up the wattage to get the fruit loops flavor.

Just got some NCV Milked - not getting much Loop flavour but it's a helluva smooth vape anyway ;-)

I hear you guys... I have tried a few of these vapes and I don't get the true fruit loops taste either... everyone I've tried has been disappointing. I once tried a tank @Paulie had and that was about the best I tasted but can't remember what it was... and back at the time I wasn't really vaping anything other than Menthol Ice.

Thought a little update is due

Tried the following:
Locally made
NVC - Fruloops - Good all round fruit loops flavour, found it to be slightly muted
NCV - Milked - decent cereal vape, reminds me of a regular grain cereal slightly toasted
Nostalgia - Morning Glory - still trying to figure this one out
E-Liquid Project - Amazon - Very fruity, slightly tangy, not picking up any milkiness
Voodoo - Mummy's Breakfast - Very difficult to describe but very nice (carries the Voodoo signature type flavour?)
Foggs Famous Sauce - The Milky Way - As the name says it's definitely milky take on fruit loops
Plume Station - Breakfast Express - good fruit loop flavour, milky and very slight orange tang

Found a 1/2 bottle of Milked 6mg in the back of my Vape liquid drawer and my word it had gone dark, thought lets give it a shot and was I impressed. Think Kellogg's corn flakes that have been toasted(not cookie toasted though) with a bit of sweetness and a dash of milk. Finished the 1/2 bottle chop chop.

I have got the impression more of turkish delight than loops with all of the floops flavours I've tried so far.

Thats because it isnt fruit loops :)

I don't think there's a clearer explanation than that :-D

Finding the flavor of this one extremely subtle - not a lot of flavor but an extremely smooth vape. Going to see if I can hold off and let it steep a bit ;-)

Back