G Priv vs Minikin Please help!!!!

Bush Vaper

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
So ladies and gents,

The time has arrived for a new mod.

My Osub 80 continues to serve me well as a workhorse when im out and about in the bush. I recently got the big baby beast and i usually use factory coils as I just dont have the time for thr RBA(even though my first attempt at it i completely nailed it)

But now im looking for a second stay at home mod to use and im torn between the g priv and minikin.

Any advice??

The G-Priv is new to our shores. No real reports as to quality, functionality, etcetera yet. The Minikin V2 is tried and tested. I have yet to see a negative report on here. If I had to make the choice right now - the Minikin V2 for sure.

The G-Priv is new to our shores. No real reports as to quality, functionality, etcetera yet. The Minikin V2 is tried and tested. I have yet to see a negative report on here. If I had to make the choice right now - the Minikin V2 for sure.

What @Andre said. :)

So ladies and gents,

The time has arrived for a new mod.

My Osub 80 continues to serve me well as a workhorse when im out and about in the bush. I recently got the big baby beast and i usually use factory coils as I just dont have the time for thr RBA(even though my first attempt at it i completely nailed it)

But now im looking for a second stay at home mod to use and im torn between the g priv and minikin.

Any advice??
Yes @Andre is spot on. I have 2 Minkin V2's in daily rotation.

Thanks for the advice guys. Lobe the look of the g priv but the tribe has spoken and I have ordered a Minikin V2 and ill smack a big baby beast on top of that

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Im thinking of getting a minikin to add to my collection, which is better v1.5 or v2?

Sorry to jump onto the post like this ;)

Im thinking of getting a minikin to add to my collection, which is better v1.5 or v2?

Sorry to jump onto the post like this ;)
Totally subjective in terms of the form factor. Either way you can't go wrong with a Minikin

Was a big SMOK fan, but after the SMOK Ultra 220w lasted just over a month, a colleague let me try one of his Minikin V2 mods for three days, was hooked, you made a very good choice @Bush Vaper
Also, had the black/grey SMOK Alien with a black Sepent Mini 25, loved the small form factor, would fit into my shirt pocket easily, but after about two weeks, could see the paint finish and screen had those damn marks and scratches, this was the final straw, no more SMOK mods, but still loving the TFV8's, both with the RBA's

I'm giving Smok one last try with the G-Priv, put the order through today, not entirely convinced that my attempt at spot-welding could have messed up the fire button of my Smok Alien. I'll take this one on the chin, but if the G-Priv breaks within two weeks I'm going to expect @Sir Vape to let me exchange the G-Priv for the Minikin. I'm going to treat the G-Priv like antique porcelain this time, so no testing any builds on it.
:FACEPALM:

Hi, my name's @Bush Vaper and I vape on a Green Mamba

Scary stuff indeed!
:)

U will not go wrong with either of two, I have 2 x G Priv and 2 x Minikin v2. They both awesome mods, great quality and all round fantastic mods.

1. G Priv big screen and awesome
2. Minikin, Smaller screen and fits in the hand nicely

All depends on what u looking for ;)

Back