Geekvape Griffin 25mm

Wow - I suspect this will be very popular.

What devices out there at the moment can fit a 25mm tank without any overhang?

♦ Available for single or dual coil
♦ 6.2ml juice capacity
♦ 17mm build deck
Clicking-Clock Positions airflow control
♦ Top airflow with travel-to-the-coil structure (Top airflow version)

I see they saw rip's video, I wonder if they are going to give a free tub of Ultima with every purchase

25mm VCMT fits on the RX200 pretty well.

The Smok XCUBE II is 24.5 mm, don't think that 0.5 mm will make a huge difference. Also, this product looks awesome.

...I see they saw rip's video...

Is that the Vaping Side effects video that he removed? I didn't see it, is there still a random upload of that video?

The Smok XCUBE II is 24.5 mm, don't think that 0.5 mm will make a huge difference. Also, this product looks awesome.

Is that the Vaping Side effects video that he removed? I didn't see it, is there still a random upload of that video?
Was referring to 2 vids, he did a review saying that the juice flow is too loose and needs to click into place, and then the side effects vid was just an (dis-) honourable mention for humour

Was referring to 2 vids, he did a review saying that the juice flow is too loose and needs to click into place, and then the side effects vid was just an (dis-) honourable mention for humour

Ahhh, alright. But the side effects video i mean, I can't find it anywhere... It seems he offended a lot of people. Would like to see what its all about.

Ahhh, alright. But the side effects video i mean, I can't find it anywhere... It seems he offended a lot of people. Would like to see what its all about.

There you go

Geekvape Griffin 25 RTA
by Richard9207 · 8 hours ago

Kb01iOe.jpg

There are two version 1 . With Top Airflow Version 2 . Without Top Airflow Version

source: https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic...y4fy/geekvape_griffin_25_update_from_griffin/

Geek Vape are going places, they are releasing some really cool products with interesting designs, especially on there tanks

Me too. 22mm griffin going on sale shorlty on the classies.

Only 4.5ml on the gemini 25mm blegh.

What?! Did someone say Billow v3?! I must have this!

The v2 Billow is my favourite tank ever, I have 3 of them already, I'm going to check this out proto, thanks guys :D

Back