Geekvape Medusa Giveaway: A Simple yet Remarkable RDTA for All Builders

Good news!!!

Do you think 1 set is not so enough for you to fight for? Wanna more chance to win this Geekvape Medusa RDTA? Here you go.

medusa-banner-giveaway_18b539.jpg

Another giveaway is in full swing on our site--Win Geekvape Medusa RDTA, Enjoy Simple Building with Great Vapor and Flavor! 8 sets are waiting for you!

Please don’t hesitate to join us. Good luck!

1. Share your opinion on this Medusa RDTA.
I like the form factor (that its looks like an RDA) with the feature of the well. Gives you the best of both.

2. Do you use any products from Geekvape? Which one do you think perform best so far?
I dont own any Geegvape products but really enjoyed the flavor that the Griffin 22 gives. Vaped a few days on one of my Friend's Griffin

3. Which feature do you most care about when choose a tank, appearance, function, or price? Why?
Definitely Function and then Appearance. Function is most important for me as I buy something based on function and features.
So Id buy this Medusa as I like dripping but also enjoy the tank while on the road

4. What product line do you expect Geekvape to come up with next?
I'd like to see a better toolkit, with better Coiling Jigs. that or some advanced feature rich new Mod.

Only 3 days left for this contest.
Don't miss the good opportunity to win this awesome Medusa RDTA.
Hurry up and good luck.;)

1. Share your opinion on this Medusa RDTA.
Looks like a great RDTA to own. Form and function look awesome.

2. Do you use any products from Geekvape? Which one do you think perform best so far?
Have not owned any of the geekvape products but have tried the grif 25 and that was great.

3. Which feature do you most care about when choose a tank, appearance, function, or price? Why?
Appearance and function would be the best as i dont like big tanks and the small/mini tanks tend to have less flavor as the larger ones so it needs to be a well balanced product.

4. What product line do you expect Geekvape to come up with next?
A good and affordable coil building setup would be awesome.

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #7 @DirtyD !!

wLB2wPa.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Geekvape Medusa RDTA, you can pick one from HG at US$21.24 by using 15% off code “AHG15”.

Hi @Heaven Gifts, thank you very much! So excited to test it out and review it my Monday started on the right note.

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Hi @Heaven Gifts , what shipping option do you use to ship and how long does it normally take to arrive to South Africa?

Just received my prize, thanks @Heaven Gifts ! You just made my day and I will give an honest review soon, must first build and try out this awesome RDTA :):):):coolbig:

xcOIS6r.jpg

Nice one looking forward to your review

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Back