Selling Price :- R60020160407_124016.jpg
Condition :- new
Age of the item :- 1day
Clone or Authentic :- authentic
Location of item :- cape town
Delivery/Collection :-
Reason for sale:- fund new gear
Add a picture here :-

Hey @GravityVapors , you seem to buy a lot of kit and not even get around to opening it. There must be a story behind this?

If this unit is 2nd hand then why are you selling it more than the vendors are. It seems very unethical that you sell something on the classifieds at vendors prices and above. I have a sneaky suspicion that you are actually a vendor and avoiding being a supporting vendor because of the fee you have to pay.

Lol I know rite...
Why all the hate guys I don't see u giving other members bs when they selling their vape gear

Lol I know rite...
Why all the hate guys I don't see u giving other members bs when they selling their vape gear
We just get a bit worried that the vendors who are paying to have space on the forums, and follow a very strict set of rules, get undermined. Other people aren't constantly putting up unsealed items for sale, and so it is obvious that they aren't turning stock. We don't want our forum to get turned into an out-of-control mess, and so we need to be fully aware of things as they are happening. That's my view of the situation anyway.

Back