Giggles

It has come to our attention that you are continually under the influence of alcohol.

To clear the air, you are required to answer the question below.

Which direction is this car going..?

TTY3meD.jpg

Thought so, you are drinking way to much …

I sure do worry about you. !!

Wow that really screwed with my mind haha. Nice find

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

I think it is just terrible and disgusting how everyone has treated Lance Armstrong, especially after what he achieved, winning 7 Tour de France races, while on drugs. When I was on drugs, I couldn't even find my bike! :p

A woman offered a brand-new car for sale for a price of ten dollars.

A man answered the ad, but he was slightly skeptical. "What's the catch?" he inquired.

"No catch," the woman answered. "My husband died, and in his will he asked that the car be sold and the money go to his secretary."

When Albert Einstein was making the rounds of the speaker's circuit, he usually found himself eagerly longing to get back to his laboratory work. One night as they were driving to yet another rubber-chicken dinner, Einstein mentioned to his chauffeur (a man who somewhat resembled Einstein in looks & manner) that he was tired of speechmaking.
"I have an idea, boss," his chauffeur said. "I've heard you give this speech so many times. I'll bet I could give it for you." Einstein laughed loudly and said, "Why not? Let's do it!"
When they arrived at the dinner, Einstein donned the chauffeur's cap and jacket and sat in the back of the room. The chauffeur gave a beautiful rendition of Einstein's speech and even answered a few questions expertly.
Then a supremely pompous professor asked an extremely esoteric question about anti-matter formation, digressing here and there to let everyone in the audience know that he was nobody's fool. Without missing a beat, the chauffeur fixed the professor with a steely stare and said, "Sir, the answer to that question is so simple that I will let my chauffeur, who is sitting in the back, answer it for me."

You might be a Vape Geek if....

• If you see a slinky, spring, or any similarly shaped item, and you picture a wick threaded through the center of said item… you might be a vape-geek!

• If you carry a rebuilding case/kit/pack around with you at all times… you might be a vape-geek!

• If you regularly use the term ‘analog(s)’ in everyday conversation and expect everyone to immediately know that you’re talking about non-electronic tobacco cigarettes… you might be a vape-geek!

• If you know what PG, PEG, DG, VG, ANTZ, ADV, 510, mAh, PV, RY4, TH, VV, VW, AiV, MNG, G2, MBV, Clearo, Carto, and Atty stand for and what they mean regarding electronic cigarettes and E-liquids… you might be a vape-geek!

• If you can’t go grocery shopping without coming up with at least a dozen new E-juice flavor ideas… you might be a vape-geek!

• If you look at someone vaping a high-mAh variable voltage “stick” battery and a T-3 clearomizer as a “novice…” you might be a vape-geek!

• If you regularly use the phrase, “Here, try my juice” withoutthinking dirty, perverted thoughts… you might be a vape-geek!

• If you still spend as much money on vaping as you once did on your two-pack-a-day smoking habit, but you still try to sell people on vaping with the argument that E-cigarettes save money… you might be a vape-geek!

• If you go to a Juice Bar and are horribly disappointed when you arrive and the only thing they serve is a selection of fruit smoothies… you might be a vape-geek!

• If someone were to suggest to you that there should be an E-cigarette mod that connects via Bluetooth to your Android device so you can track your vaping data and custom design personalized voltage/wattage settings, contains a high-resolution color screen, speakers, USB Storage, and games, and can double as a flashlight, screwdriver, and Swiss Army-style pocket knife… you might be a vape-geek!

• If your medicine cabinet has now, or ever had even one, single bottle of E-juice in it… you might be a vape-geek!

• Really quick… go google “nixie tubes” (if you don’t already know what they are), look at all of the images. Are you thinking of steampunk mods right now? You might be a vape-geek!

• If your eye lid twitches uncontrollably as your blood pressure rises to dangerous levels when I say, “E-juice contains the same chemical that is found in highly toxic antifreeze…” you might be a vape-geek!

• If you are angered and completely confused by the fact that all of the Hollywood celebrities who have been photographed vaping are actually vaping cheapo, gas-station disposable E-cigs… you might be a vape-geek!

• If you have more than 20 bottles of E-liquid, mostly unvaped, in your possession at any given time… you might be a vape-geek!

• If, when you actually try an analog after months (or even years) of not smoking at all, and your first thought is, “Damn, this is only plain tobacco flavor…” you might be a vape-geek!

• If you’re tired of explaining to your vaping-novice friends the reasons why their $5.00 clearomizers are no longer producing the same amount of vapor that they used to, six months ago, when they purchased them… you might be a vape-geek!

• If you vape more than five different flavors in any given day, on a regular basis… you might be a vape-geek!

• If you carry a mouthpiece condom (rubber protector that still allows for the drawing of air through the E-cigarette) in your pocket at all times, just in case you get together with your other vape-geek friends and want to try some of their juices (see above)… you might be a vape-geek!

• If the word “Shenzhen” causes a visceral reaction in you… you might be a vape-geek!

... So how many of you could relate to more than 75% of these?

• If you see a slinky, spring, or any similarly shaped item, and you picture a wick threaded through the center of said item… you might be a vape-geek!

• If you carry a rebuilding case/kit/pack around with you at all times… you might be a vape-geek!

• If you regularly use the term ‘analog(s)’ in everyday conversation and expect everyone to immediately know that you’re talking about non-electronic tobacco cigarettes… you might be a vape-geek!

• If you know what PG, PEG, DG, VG, ANTZ, ADV, 510, mAh, PV, RY4, TH, VV, VW, AiV, MNG, G2, MBV, Clearo, Carto, and Atty stand for and what they mean regarding electronic cigarettes and E-liquids… you might be a vape-geek!

• If you can’t go grocery shopping without coming up with at least a dozen new E-juice flavor ideas… you might be a vape-geek!

• If you look at someone vaping a high-mAh variable voltage “stick” battery and a T-3 clearomizer as a “novice…” you might be a vape-geek!

• If you regularly use the phrase, “Here, try my juice” withoutthinking dirty, perverted thoughts… you might be a vape-geek!

• If you still spend as much money on vaping as you once did on your two-pack-a-day smoking habit, but you still try to sell people on vaping with the argument that E-cigarettes save money… you might be a vape-geek!

• If you go to a Juice Bar and are horribly disappointed when you arrive and the only thing they serve is a selection of fruit smoothies… you might be a vape-geek!

• If someone were to suggest to you that there should be an E-cigarette mod that connects via Bluetooth to your Android device so you can track your vaping data and custom design personalized voltage/wattage settings, contains a high-resolution color screen, speakers, USB Storage, and games, and can double as a flashlight, screwdriver, and Swiss Army-style pocket knife… you might be a vape-geek!

• If your medicine cabinet has now, or ever had even one, single bottle of E-juice in it… you might be a vape-geek!

• Really quick… go google “nixie tubes” (if you don’t already know what they are), look at all of the images. Are you thinking of steampunk mods right now? You might be a vape-geek!

• If your eye lid twitches uncontrollably as your blood pressure rises to dangerous levels when I say, “E-juice contains the same chemical that is found in highly toxic antifreeze…” you might be a vape-geek!

• If you are angered and completely confused by the fact that all of the Hollywood celebrities who have been photographed vaping are actually vaping cheapo, gas-station disposable E-cigs… you might be a vape-geek!

• If you have more than 20 bottles of E-liquid, mostly unvaped, in your possession at any given time… you might be a vape-geek!

• If, when you actually try an analog after months (or even years) of not smoking at all, and your first thought is, “Damn, this is only plain tobacco flavor…” you might be a vape-geek!

• If you’re tired of explaining to your vaping-novice friends the reasons why their $5.00 clearomizers are no longer producing the same amount of vapor that they used to, six months ago, when they purchased them… you might be a vape-geek!

• If you vape more than five different flavors in any given day, on a regular basis… you might be a vape-geek!

• If you carry a mouthpiece condom (rubber protector that still allows for the drawing of air through the E-cigarette) in your pocket at all times, just in case you get together with your other vape-geek friends and want to try some of their juices (see above)… you might be a vape-geek!

• If the word “Shenzhen” causes a visceral reaction in you… you might be a vape-geek!

I score dangerously close to 100%.... the Antifreeze one should count for 100% on it's own though! :-@

Can I steal this for the Vape King page @KimH

Back