Goblin Mini

Know any vendor selling these? I heard some good reviews.
Thanks in advance.
Hey @GadgetFeak
Our first batch sold out pretty quickly, we have ordered more and should be here early next week. I will let you know as soon as we have them.

Hey @GadgetFeak
Our first batch sold out pretty quickly, we have ordered more and should be here early next week. I will let you know as soon as we have them.

As in early Tuesday, i'm from CPT aswell where can i collect when you get the mini in?

Hi guys, just wanted to know if this RTA can handle high vg juices, would 70% or 80% vg based juices work?

As in early Tuesday, i'm from CPT aswell where can i collect when you get the mini in?
You are welcome to collect from me at my work at M5 park Maitland during office hours and royal Ascot milnerton after hours and weekends.

We will also be stocking them and should have the stock middle August.
We're ordering large quantities of all our items, so hopefully stock shouldn't be a problem - but if you can get from Peter, that's first prize I guess :)

I got my Goliath from him a while back, still my favourite tank =D

P.S. - Hi Peter ;)

Could any vendors getting this withing the next week please update I would like to reserve one please XD

You'll be able to place a pre-order on our site this week, though the stock will only be here mid Aug i'm afraid!
If you can holdout till then, will throw in a little bonus for you as one of our first customers ;)

www.thevapery.co.za - pop by to enter your email address and be notified when the store officially opens ;)

Hi guys, just wanted to know if this RTA can handle high vg juices, would 70% or 80% vg based juices work?
I use MAX VG diy juice in mine and it works like a dream... Only dry hit I get is when she is empty :)

I use MAX VG diy juice in mine and it works like a dream... Only dry hit I get is when she is empty :)
I agree, have been vaping some MAX VG (80 %+) in the Goblin Mini with not a dry hit in sight.

just pulled the trigger on one of these… exciting ;-)

Got mine up and running - a fun little tank, good flavour and vapour production, I just do find it a bit fiddly coming from the billow v2 - especially filling it through that tiny hole. Also means I have to carry a screwdriver when I go out in order to refill.

Got mine up and running - a fun little tank, good flavour and vapour production, I just do find it a bit fiddly coming from the billow v2 - especially filling it through that tiny hole. Also means I have to carry a screwdriver when I go out in order to refill.
Yeah the juice filling, coupled with 3ml capacity, is iffy compared to the Billow 2.
But imo, it's well worth it. Flavour is even better (coz Billow 2 is good when u find your sweetspot) and no dry hits for me so far, even chain vaping. One thing that was not cool at all though - it RIPS apart the paint finish if you have a Vaporshark. Mine was flawless till I screwed this tank on. The airflow design means it just slices at the base.

Oh yeah another thing that's a bit annoying is the airflow, on larger mods it's basically inaccessible. Not a biggie if you like to just set and forget.

It's been going strong, easy to wick, running a dual clapton 26g at 0.3 ohms, no dry hits. I had a tiny bit of leaking but that seems sorted now.

I do like it, just not as convenient as the bilow, with a couple of design oversights.

Back