Got Something Important to share with my Vape Family...

So sorry to hear your news @Rudi
Strength to you and your wife

So sorry to hear this @Rudi.
Prayers and thoughts are with you both.

I know nothing can make you both feel better now, but I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. This is not the end of the road, and I wish you both the strength to get through this difficult time.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Terrible news @Rudi, my heart goes out to you guys. :(

Hey @Rudi you and the wife hang in there bud. It`s never easy going through something like this, almost devastating:-( This post just brought back a whole lot of memories;( for me. After three miscarriages my wife and I now have three wonderful kids. It might seem like all is lost but you have to look on the up side as difficult as it may seem. Comfort your wife and reassure her, communication is vital during this time.

@Rudi AG NO MAN! Sorry to hear about your loss! My Wife had a Miscarriage too so I know what you guys are going through. Strongs man!! My thoughts are with you!

Really sorry to read this news. Must be one of the hardest things to go through buddy. You guys are in my prayers.

So sorry to hear this Brother, condolences to you and your wife, have been through this one in the past and is devastating. Love and help each other as much as you can. You are not alone, as you can see from messages already posted, try to stay as strong as you can even though your heart is breaking right now.

This is so sad @Rudi, I couldn't decide for a long time whether I should post something or not. I really do not know what to say apart from; I am so sorry for your loss, and now you and your wife need each other more than ever during this time and ahead.

Hey Guys

Just want to update this thread..
Wife had a miscarrage today...just got back home from the hospital she had a D&C done, everything went well shes not taking the miscarrage well tho...
this is a sad day:(

Hi Rudi, I know exactly what you are going through... Anthea and I went through the very same thing... it's not an easy time... just give your wife lots of love and understanding... our thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife.

My only tip is to remember it is both your loss, you have to give yourself time to grieve as well. It isnt just your wife going thru the shock and grief. So dont hide it. And remember the forum family is here for you and anyone here will be willing to lend an ear or shoulder when you need it.

Hey Guys!

My wife and I would like to say thank you all for the kind words! really means a lot in the healing process! we had a rough week+ but saw the Doc again on monday and got some good news... all the necessary tests have been done and everything came back as clear and no complications so we can try again soon..
My wife kept blaming herself for the miscarrage until the doc made it clear to her that these things do happen naturally.. but we are doing much better and hope to start 2016 with good news.

Again thank you all!

:LOVEYOUZ:

@Rudi yes. I can understand that she blamed herself...they always do.... No matter what the facts are, they blame themselves. Women take it MUCH MUCH harder than us guys, which is understandable.... Just keep on supporting her. Remember if theres something wrong, it will happen naturally. Strongs man!

Back