Greg is not coming to town anymore

shaunnadan

somewhere in the clouds....
VIP
LV

Awards
Hallo everybody

So greg (@n0ugh7_zw) is coming up from zim and will be here for a short visit. We all know how helpful greg is on the forum and in promoting vaping up in "bobs town" lol

We will be going to check out some Vape shops and then planning a Vape meet for everyone to come out have some fun.

Venue : cheerleaders edenvale (".)
Time : 7pm till late
Date : 9th April :)

Last edited:
That is the date of the Craft Vapour blind tasting...
Just letting you know

Date changed to accommodate those going for the blind tasting.... We are not going to miss a night at cheerleaders!

Date changed to accommodate those going for the blind tasting.... We are not going to miss a night at cheerleaders!

Wasnt suggesting you change your date at all
Just letting you know

date changed again , gregs travel plans have been rearranged.

so its actually this weekend and not next weekend !!!!

So Gregs travel arrangements have been cancelled and won't be coming to JHB.

He is making a trip down with the family to kzn so maybe someone there can arrange a Vape meet when he's around .

Sorry guys :(

No dude, this like. old :p

I ended up staying at Cabana Beach and visiting my grand dad in Hillcrest. Unfortunately, not long after we left, he died.

Then later in may I popped down to collect my passport, and I got to meet @shaunnadan

Alaska...... aaaah, one day.... but at the rate my wish list is growing I'll need to win several lottories :D One day when I die, I want Charlie Sheen's life and uncle Rob's vape gear to flash before my eyes......

No dude, this like. old :p

I ended up staying at Cabana Beach and visiting my grand dad in Hillcrest. Unfortunately, not long after we left, he died.

Then later in may, I popped down to collect my passport, and I got to meet @shaunnadan
@"nOugh7_zw,sorry for your loss.

Back