Group Buy BB sxk70 and sxk exocet

Clouds4Days

For the love of the cloud
LV

Awards
Hi peeps so im starting this thread to see how many folk would be keen on a Group Buy for the Billet Box style SXK70 version and the soon to be released sxk exocet.

There are two colours available for the BB black on black and silver on black

Includes 1 Boro Tank
Includes a Subtank Mini style rebuildable deck with bridge
Includes a Kanger Subtank coil adapter
Includes an Aspire Nautilus BVC coil adapter
Black delrin drip tip included

bb black download.jpg
bb silverdownload.jpg
Pricing on the BB including shipping to myself using DHL will be around $65 a unit.
This does not incl import tax (please keep that in mind)

The exocet will cost $9.50 a piece
Spare boro tank price is $4.50 a piece

Please note if you in JHB you are free to then collet your goods from me or alternatively shipping arrangements will have to be made at your cost.

There is a MOQ of 10 units but i dont think we will have a problem acheiving this.

For now this is just a feeler and if their is any interest we will take this Group Buy further come month end (as this is when the exocet will be released)

If you would be keen on joining the group buy please X1 and state how many BB you would like and/or how many exocet you would like in this thread, and i will add your name to this OP to keep tabs.

Vape on peeps...

Intrested Parties:
@Clouds4Days 1xBB 1x exocet 1xboro
@Deckie 1xBB 1xboro 2xexocet
@wikus 1xBB 1xboro 2xexocet
@E.T. 1xBB 1xexocet 1xboro
@iPWN 1xBB 1xexocet 1xboro
@igor 1xBB 1xexocet

Last edited:
Hi peeps so im starting this thread to see how many folk would be keen on a Group Buy for the Billet Box style SXK70 version and the soon to be released sxk exocet.

There are two colours available for the BB black on black and silver on black
View attachment 88751
View attachment 88750
Pricing on the BB including shipping to myself using DHL will be around $65 a unit.

The exocet will cost $9.50 a piece
Spare boro tank price is $4.50 a piece

Please note if you in JHB you are free to then collet your goods from me or alternatively shipping arrangements will have to be made at your cost.

There is a MOQ of 10 units but i dont think we will have a problem acheiving this.

For now this is just a feeler and if their is any interest we will take this Group Buy further come month end (as this is when the exocet will be released)

If you would be keen on joining the group buy please X1 and state how many BB you would like and/or how many exocet you would like in this thread, and i will add your name to this OP to keep tabs.

Vape on peeps...
Morning @Clouds4Days , I'd be interested but lets just wait and see first what's the initial impressions from the guys who have ordered from the Sirs. If it does the job well then I don't see why this can't be a viable alternative. I've missed the last 4 sales from BB mods just because I refuse to stress myself out on a Saturday afternoon & miss life just to "maybe" land an original & of late I've started becoming concerned about my obsession.

Last edited:
A proud South African Vaping forum showing the world that South Africa just love supporting the Cloners.

If you want to support them,do it underground.

Things like this will cause South African customers to be black listed and we will never be able to get the Authentic real stuff.

Rather support your local vendors than making things like this public.

If you go on alot of vendors sites , alot have clones selling to the public.
I dont see how this is diffrent.

X1, 1 bb, 2 exocet, 1 borotank.

Im in, for the price this is worth the gamble, and a great way to test this type of design and functionality before spending big money on it.

A proud South African Vaping forum showing the world that South Africa just love supporting the Cloners.

Things like this will cause South African customers to be black listed and we will never be able to get the Authentic real stuff.

@SAVapeGear out of due respect, I hear what you are saying but ... they are available & they are being sold by a reputable local vendor. I don't see you slamming the vendor. Anyway I've got some living to do.

interesting, the days just started & already 4. @Clouds4Days ... add the extras to mine. Thanks

I know alot of people will be keen @Deckie .
2 reasons- not all of us have $250 for a BB and $100 for a exocet excl delivery.
And those that have the money are battling to buy a Authentic so its a good way to see what the Authentic is like.

Not trying to be a d*** here but you had some ol16 clones for sale not too long ago.....

Dont see how that is different

Hey Guys,

There are plenty of threads available in which to discuss the pros and cons of clones, and the ethics of dealing with them elsewhere in the forum. Please keep your discussions of such in those threads and keep this one on topic.

Not trying to be a d*** here but you had some ol16 clones for sale not too long ago.....

Dont see how that is different
BOOM! That just happened.

I for one am starting to get a little pissed off at this holier than thou attitude on this forum...

I remember when I stared vaping, most of us could get only clones...
How times have changed...

Hi Peeps
Sorry for the late reasponse been busy this morning.
I have been looking this through and may have rushed into this group buy without doing my research properly as i didnt realise we have a very good supporting vendor who currently has the BB in stock.
My apologies to the vendor and to the people who have X1 already.

So i will no longer be carrying on this Group Buy but we can maybe look at getting the exocet only.

Once again sorry to everyone.

Back