Hana, Russian & extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

waxen

Ryan
LV

Awards
Hana modz dna 30
Russian 91% (need to replace tank screw as i lost them)
Kayfun nano accesories
soda charger
3 vape africa juices about 40mls
30g wire & about half meter rayon cellucotton
Kanger protank 3

Cape Town, Southern Suburbs, collection
R1100

u need to take the battery out to charge it tho the little connection is loose, cant upload pics now, its black. R500? started smoking again, im over vaping

Sad to hear u back on cigs mate... Hope to return to vaping soon.

Would like to see the condition of the Hana (pics) when possible before confirming the deal... @Natheer Mallick has first dibs tho.

yeah, smoking is the devil, its just that i was struggling this morning with the russian with overflow & got p***** off with the whole process,thought why bother,stopped smoking since 19feb tho

Last edited by a moderator:
I had leaking problems with my big buddha. Turns out it was they way I was building it. But that's why I went and got a dripper for during the week when it spends most of its time in my pocket, and I keep the buddha for weekends

I can relate. It happens to me quite often. I then resort to commercial tanks until my patience builds up to tackle the kayfun or russian again.

Maybe just frustration drove you to easier option. I am sure u will be vaping again soon.

If you were not in Capetown i would have taken the Rayon

By the way how much you have and what is the price?

Edit .. half meter .. sorry ;)

Another member from the forum messaged me with a Cana thats for sale. I asked him to send me pics and give me first dibs on the mod. So I guess I am committed to him already and should wait for his reply.

I really dont want to hold up the sale so @Rellik can have the purchase if he wants.

Thanks guys.

Hana modz dna 30
Russian 91% (need to replace tank screw as i lost them)
Kayfun nano accesories
soda charger
3 vape africa juices about 40mls
30g wire & about half meter rayon cellucotton
Kanger protank 3

Cape Town, Southern Suburbs, collection
R1100

Hi @waxen, please take note of the guidelines before using the Classifieds
You need to upload photos of the gear you are selling
Also, you need to mention whether its original or clone. The more info you provide the better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back