Happy 1 Year To ECIGSSA

Gizmo

Catalyst
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Today is a very special day. It's ECIGSSA first birthday!

10291081_526850414115828_3172838502087936_n.jpg

0094.gif

Happy Birthday ECIGSSA. Thanks for being such a lovely forum:party::clap:

Happy birthday ecigssa - thanks for the freebie forum.

Agreed, It's all of us which make this place soo amazing.

In one year we have achieved soo much.

1. Achieved 1500 members,
  2. Over 120 000 posts
  3. Dedicated members from all ages sharing the same enthusiasm
  4. Strong Administration team that I have not seen on any other forum
  5. Foundation of Vape Meets, thanks to this little forum
I am soo happy and proud to have been a part of this!

Yeah I think admins and mods require a big THANK YOU for keeping this forum going. Thanks to all including the whole community involved.

Hey there fellows, Happy Birthday and a BIG thank you to an awesome team of people who unselfishly give their time to keep this forum as special as it is. But.. a very gracious thank you to the Vapours who keep us informed, smiling and ignited, may this forum and its members have a long and fruitful relationship.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ECIGSSA.
sure has grown from strength to strength

Wow!! Happy Birthday Ecigssa!! Thank you @Gizmo and @Stroodlepuff for this grate place. Thank you to the admin team and the moderators, you are doing a grate job. Thank you to all the members for all the laughs and advice and friendship.

Love ya all !!!

Sent with the Reo Thor

happy_birthday_new[3].jpg
Happy Birthday Ecigs SA - Congratulations @Gizmo & @Stroodlepuff & all the hardworking team. Thanks for providing this kick ass forum for vape enthusiasts and vendors alike. I look forward to celebrating the next multitude of birthdays with y'all :D

Happy Birthday ECIGSSA very proud to have been with this forum for this time, its growing into a big boy. Awesome to see it mature, and see new members joining every single day.

we should at least have a banner on the home page giving a shout out to ecigssa and owners for an awesome forum on this 1st bday

Happy Birthday ECIGSSA very proud to have been with this forum for this time, its growing into a big boy. Awesome to see it mature, and see new members joining every single day.

I think the forum is a girl :p It always has something to say and is constantly making my phone buzz :p Plus it has an answer to everything and from time to time unnecessary drama! Yup definitely a girl :p

I think the forum is a girl :p It always has something to say and is constantly making my phone buzz :p Plus it has an answer to everything and from time to time unnecessary drama! Yup definitely a girl :p
Hahaha that is sooo true!!

Sent with the Reo Thor

Dont forget that she has to change her style constantly and is also expensive to maintain :rofl:

Dont forget that she has to change her style constantly and is also expensive to maintain :rofl:

OMG Yes! And she just loves to be social! Has to be the center of attention! Must be a very pretty girl though because she has alot of men lusting after her all day everyday!

Back