Healthcabin.net

YzeOne

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi All

I'm looking for kit that I cannot find locally. I have found what I'm looking for on a site called healthcabin.net.

I just wanted to check first before taking the plunge - Has anyone here bought from them before & if so what was your experience.
Are they safe to dealt with as it will be a sizeable purchase.

Thanks in advance

Not me personally, but I have seen quite a few posts from fellow forumites who have ordered from them before.

Hi All

I'm looking for kit that I cannot find locally. I have found what I'm looking for on a site called healthcabin.net.

I just wanted to check first before taking the plunge - Has anyone here bought from them before & if so what was your experience.
Are they safe to dealt with as it will be a sizeable purchase.

Thanks in advance
They are a very reputable vendor, I have both done reviews and purchased items with zero problems and they are active on many forums, in fact they use to run regular competitions on Ecigssa!

Healthcabin and Heaven gifts probably have the best reputation, @Grand Guru I believe has ordered quite a lot from China in the past so he may of used them!

They are a very reputable vendor, I have both done reviews and purchased items with zero problems and they are active on many forums, in fact they use to run regular competitions on Ecigssa!
Many thanks for your feedback

Back