Heavy on juice

I agree. DIY Juice does save me loads. Spent R410 for the month on juice and will still have more carrying over till the next. You can also try using less exotic wires like plain kanthal for e.g. Or even go for a single coil device. Own coils, own juice saves you loads. Also Opus juice has a variety that costs R150 for 50ml @juicyjoes. I especially love the Glitch.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I agree. DIY Juice does save me loads. Spent R410 for the month on juice and will still have more carrying over till the next. You can also try using less exotic wires like plain kanthal for e.g. Or even go for a single coil device. Own coils, own juice saves you loads. Also Opus juice has a variety that costs R150 for 50ml @juicyjoes. I especially love the Glitch.

Edit: you either have to vape less but I personally believe nobody can tell you how to vape or how much to vape. It's down to you preference. Just don't overdo it
What type coils are you using?some builds are thirstier and the substantial coils such as Alien and Claptons' need high power and long ramping that can contribute to higher juice consumption IMO.Some tanks like my Petri and SM just seem to drink it up no matter what builds I try but the flavor they deliver is fair dinkum .

Back