Hello from Slovakia

PeterHarris

- = NINJA = -
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
So I finally moved to Bratislava Slovakia.
Found 1 vape shop so far, but they only sell liqua juices.
Still need to find a proper vape shop with good juice.
Maybe I can just order out of Europe
Any ideas?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

The Slovakian!

Glad to hear your safe.

Look at nearby countries that have a vape community and get mixing some DIY

Welcome international Vaper! As in the past you could always vape your sock @PeterHarris! :p

Please let us know how you are settling in and what it's like there!

Hey Pete @PeterHarris
Great to hear from you

We want pictures!

Enjoy

I will as soon as we settle in. I'm so busy finalizing all that last stuff for residence and work.
Once life returns to normal I will start exploring

I recon you are going to have to make a video update including notes on the difference between the cotton in South African socks to the Cotten in Slovenian Socks ;)

morning everyone.
I'm finding my self reading this article - https://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/ashtray-blog/2015/11/winter-vaping.html - as I found that with in 2 days my coil is shot - and I'm getting dry hits from a build that NEVER gave me a hint of a dry hit.

so it seems with the colder weather, your juice becomes thicker, and thus less wickable ? don't know if that's a word lol.

but anyways, what would you suggest, as I don't want to go 50/50 - should I try to make my wick even thinner ?
using a limitless + RDTA?

also the juice scene is dead here - luckily I might have a perfect solution - but it will be a surprise :)

So I finally moved to Bratislava Slovakia.
Found 1 vape shop so far, but they only sell liqua juices.
Still need to find a proper vape shop with good juice.
Maybe I can just order out of Europe
Any ideas?

Great stuff bro! Enjoy

Order from UK they got mad good stuff there

morning everyone.
I'm finding my self reading this article - https://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/ashtray-blog/2015/11/winter-vaping.html - as I found that with in 2 days my coil is shot - and I'm getting dry hits from a build that NEVER gave me a hint of a dry hit.

so it seems with the colder weather, your juice becomes thicker, and thus less wickable ? don't know if that's a word lol.

but anyways, what would you suggest, as I don't want to go 50/50 - should I try to make my wick even thinner ?

also the juice scene is dead here - luckily I might have a perfect solution - but it will be a surprise :)

@PeterHarris - you need to change your wicking to a thinner cotton based sock.
It wicks better in colder weather

:p

morning everyone.

Have you tried 60VG/40PG?

Back