Help me pick an RTA

Before you get too excited... the tank capacity is really small and you have to refill often! And I mean really often... don't leave home without a bottle of juice in your pocket! But it wins in the looks and flavour department!
View attachment 73327
I've been telling myself your inhand VIP combo would be like dating a hot supermodel with a bad nose picking habit.
I've saved quite a bit of money with this strategy. :)

I've been telling myself your inhand VIP combo would be like dating a hot supermodel with a bad nose picking habit.
I've saved quite a bit of money with this strategy. :)

Hehehe... I should try that @blujeenz! :p Because Nothing is working for my FOMO... :confused:

And I was thinking about this... if she is really hot could you not live with the occasional nose pick? :p

The Dump Tank can handle a few watts, but I think this may be a little on the big side, although it requires less refilling than the Petri :p

I've pushed my Billow v2 up to 120w, I know its old tech but I just can't find anything with better flavour and all round ease of use.

The Lemo 3 can handle some really wicked builds, it has insane airflow and for the amount of air the flavour is really nice! Stuff the heck out of the juice channels and zero leaking. The downside is that they've opted for minute screws to hold the chimney in place so getting to the build deck is a bit fiddly. Overall though I think this one ticks most of your boxes @Mike

Petri RTA is the winner for me as well. It beats my serpent 22 on the flavour department although I just don't seem to get the flavour from the serpent that everyone else raves about :think:

A few days ago i picked up a Engine RTA. It is fantastic. The flavour is on par with my serpent 25. It is leak proof as its only got top airflow. The build deck is basically like a limitless rdta.The airflow is the smoothest i have ever had. Holds 5.2ml of juice and is only slightly taller than a serpent. Its really a excellent tank and has many good reviews on youtube.
3c5a1f16-df1d-4b04-ac4d-6c80b5490774.jpg

A few days ago i picked up a Engine RTA. It is fantastic. The flavour is on par with my serpent 25. It is leak proof as its only got top airflow. The build deck is basically like a limitless rdta.The airflow is the smoothest i have ever had. Holds 5.2ml of juice and is only slightly taller than a serpent. Its really a excellent tank and has many good reviews on youtube.
View attachment 73341

Is that 22mm?

The two main necessities are swappable drip tips and 22-23mm.

View attachment 73341

Nope it's 25mm @Mike.

As mentioned before, 25mm is not an option. Thanks for the input though

I'm most likely going to be going with a pair of Petris, but I'm gonna have to really consider the Lemo3 as well.

I would personally go for the Serpent Mini 22ml. Had mine for about a month, and its by far the best 22ml RTA ive ever had. Easiest deck to build/wick on, flavor amazing (granted not as good as the 25ml).
Only gripe i have is that it goes through juice like a rat in a tampon factory. So you will need to refill ALOT.
Otherwise, I will never part with my SM

I would personally go for the Serpent Mini 22ml. Had mine for about a month, and its by far the best 22ml RTA ive ever had. Easiest deck to build/wick on, flavor amazing (granted not as good as the 25ml).
Only gripe i have is that it goes through juice like a rat in a tampon factory. So you will need to refill ALOT.
Otherwise, I will never part with my SM

I've got a second one on the way, but I can't get in builds in there that I can run as high as 80-120W

As mentioned before, 25mm is not an option. Thanks for the input though

I'm most likely going to be going with a pair of Petris, but I'm gonna have to really consider the Lemo3 as well.
It comes in a 22mm as well :)

Where did you get yours from please?
My mistake it comes in 23 mm as well. Picked it up from VK Andre. Would have loved a black but they only had stock in silver. It is really now made me give my serpent a break.

View attachment 73341
I have one of those on the way so I'm glad to hear you are liking it.The online reviews are great but I'm glad to hear a forum member comment on this.

Back