Help needed

Ridoo22

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys so I know that I'm new to this forum but my vape was in my bag which got stolen this past weekend and my friend suggested that I try this page as I cannot afford to buy a new vape and was wondering if there was someone who could may be help me and let me pay them off
Thank you

Hi guys so I know that I'm new to this forum but my vape was in my bag which got stolen this past weekend and my friend suggested that I try this page as I cannot afford to buy a new vape and was wondering if there was someone who could may be help me and let me pay them off
Thank you

Hi - sorry to hear about your vape. There is a section on the main page called classified. You should be able to pick up a good vape there

Hey man are you still in need of help?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Thank you

Don't know where you are, PM your address and I'll have an iJust S shipped to you - if that will work for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back