Help please ... ORDER #7717

Skramrox

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Please can you provide feedback on this order ... I should be receiving this today but have not received a tracking number.

Please tell me it has left Benoni at least ??

Please can you provide feedback on this order ... I should be receiving this today but have not received a tracking number.

Please tell me it has left Benoni at least ??
What time did you place your order yesterday ?don't worry about it to much,I was also concerned but parcel was delivered as promised,make sure to check your spam and other mail boxes,happened to me too

Also trysending them a mail,I got a response very quickly

Thanks moolies86.

I placed the order just after 1pm ... wednesday.

Will email. Thanks.

Lindsay just replied. All good .. will receive Monday.

Kanger dripbox 160 .. a little late .. but worth the wait !!

Nice glad you got a reply,I would highly recommend sending any vendor a mail first or phoning them ...

Nice !! I would really like to try one of those

Ok guys. In none of your posts did you tag @JakesSA or @VapeGrrl . How are they supposed to see that you are referring to them? You need to tag them so they can see your posts and respond.

Ok guys. In none of your posts did you tag @JakesSA or @VapeGrrl . How are they supposed to see that you are referring to them? You need to tag them so they can see your posts and respond.
Just checking, if a member posts within a vendors sub forum, does the vendor not get a notification of the post?

Or i have a better idea why dont yous phone the supplier direct guys.
Hahahaha now i know your order number so maybe i should phone and cancell the order just for fun hahahahaha :):):)

I'm not sure, but I know they don't sit and check the forums the whole day. They're busy. So it's better to tag them to make sure that they see the post when they log on.

I

I never tagged them as i didn't find this the right place for it to be discussed,that's why I recommended he mail them directly,which was done and reply sent by Lyndsay

Edit: @Zadiac was trying to help with the most effective way for him to get a reply :D

Last edited:
Just checking, if a member posts within a vendors sub forum, does the vendor not get a notification of the post?

Hi @skola
It depends on whether the vendor has set up particular threads to be watched so they get notifications on that.

But I agree with @zadiac, far better to tag the members concerned.
Then they are more likely to see it.

@Skramrox and @moolies86 , sorry if I came across as harsh in my first post. Didn't mean to. Was meant as a reminder to tag them.

Unfortunately, intent is not carried over in forum posts, so it can create confusion....lol

Sorry guys got off a 12 hour shift at 7 this morning lol I'll just put it all down to fatigue :snooze: lol

Back