Help!!

Hey Daniel.
With regards to the edge,would you say it's a better device than the aero?
The aero no doubt produces best amount of vapor and flavor if you are using the right liquid. On mine I'm using Skyblue 6mg because the twisp liquid was putting me into a cardiac arrest the 6mg is pretty weak so try a 9mg or 12mg liquid... on the aero I hate the mouthpiece so I'm trying to get the Ego One Drip Tip. Just try to eliminate the gurgling and the liquid coming into your mouth and use the right liquid and you good to go. The twisp edge is a good device but why would you wanna drop to something lower, only reason I bought the edge was because I have the full twisp collection and needed the edge to complete it... I didn't experience gurgling or liquid into the mouth with the edge.... stay with aero but just remember when you filling fill it full, let it sit and then take a pull, if it's gurgling hold down the button let it burn the excess liquid and then gurgling should stop. And make sure to lock when not in use

Hey Daniel.
With regards to the edge,would you say it's a better device than the aero?
The good thing with edge is that you don't need to go through the process of burning sitting and all that. But then again keep in mind that the problem is that you will have to buy your coils and can't rebuild (I don't think you can, never tried) and with the aero you can buy the ego one coils at R180 for a pack of 5 whereas the twisp one is R180 for 3.... In Cape Town you have many vendors there who would love to help you out and show you their devices. Try @Vapeowave he has some good stuff and should have the Ego One coils and he stocks the Skyblue liquid.

@Alan snyders Welcome to the forum and hang in there, it does get better. I had the eGo One (Aero) purchased from VapeMob, was my "go-to" device for vaping in the car, but I "lost" this to one of my sons, who is vaping away like a demon on this. The 18mg is way too strong, remember this is not a Twisp Clearo and this device is capable of generating a lot of clouds. I too had the problem with nicotine strength, @free3dom gave some excellent advice which I followed. The members here are correct, even 12mg is far too strong for me now, down to 6mg strength. VapeMob has a good selection of juices, can be pricey as most are imported, e.g. Rocket Sheep, 5 Pawns, Beard Vape etc. There are great locally manufactured juices, my favourites are Skyblue and Voodoo juice, comparable with the imported juices and the service from our local vendors is excellent.
Good Luck on your vaping journey!

@Alan snyders Welcome to the forum and hang in there, it does get better. I had the eGo One (Aero) purchased from VapeMob, was my "go-to" device for vaping in the car, but I "lost" this to one of my sons, who is vaping away like a demon on this. The 18mg is way too strong, remember this is not a Twisp Clearo and this device is capable of generating a lot of clouds. I too had the problem with nicotine strength, @free3dom gave some excellent advice which I followed. The members here are correct, even 12mg is far too strong for me now, down to 6mg strength. VapeMob has a good selection of juices, can be pricey as most are imported, e.g. Rocket Sheep, 5 Pawns, Beard Vape etc. There are great locally manufactured juices, my favourites are Skyblue and Voodoo juice, comparable with the imported juices and the service from our local vendors is excellent.
Good Luck on your vaping journey!
From what I see is that Ego One users are more happy with their device than twisp users. I personally witnessed that also. Something is probably better in the ego one

But like I said, just follow the steps, solve the problem and you'll be fine with the aero. Mine I gave to my brother who is now loving everything about it besides the mouthpiece and the rare occurrence of liquid in the mouth... and clean out the mouthpiece, a lot of liquid tends to stay in there

Thx again guys..

I just noticed this aswell..
Is the liquid suppose to drip from the air flow port ?
Now and then some of the juice drips from there?
Is that common?

Thx again guys..

I just noticed this aswell..
Is the liquid suppose to drip from the air flow port ?
Now and then some of the juice drips from there?
Is that common?
No, this not suppose to happen but yes sometimes it does happen... just wipe it with a tissue... but now this is your problem: unscrew the coil and you will notice liquid over there, wipe it nicely with a tissue and then screw the coil back on, connect the tank, wipe everything properly and you good to go

Last edited:
Hey guys..just wanted to give some feed back.

I decided to keep the aero.went to vap mob and got a longer tip.(much better )no more burned lips..

Also got new liquid rocket sheep :purple alien 12 mg..

And I must say its make a huge difference ...that right juice and the right setup for your device..

I am finally supper happy with it..

Thx for all the advice .
No more stinkies for me.

Hey guys..just wanted to give some feed back.

I decided to keep the aero.went to vap mob and got a longer tip.(much better )no more burned lips..

Also got new liquid rocket sheep urple alien 12 mg..

And I must say its make a huge difference ...that right juice and the right setup for your device..

I am finally supper happy with it..

Thx for all the advice .
No more stinkies for me.
Glad to hear all that helped

I bought the RS Purple alien too! but in 6mg :) Its super super nice! Enjoy! Do remember to drink lots of water, as VG can dehydrate you enough to make you ill, and the great taste of the Purple alien will make you hold in and vape more nic, which can lead to an overdose! (this happened to me over the weekend)

Thx for the reply...
I just don't like the sub box mini looks ,since I am a smoker and trying to get off the stinkies.

Are there any vendors in Cape Town where I can go in store to get liquid

Get in touch with @ShaneW . He is the owners of www.juicyjoes.co.za and is based in CT. He also stocks Nicoticket liquids.

Nicoticket is a popular international liquid with a great range of flavours. They have some great dessert and tobacco juices. They are also well priced considering they are imported.

My recommendation from that range would be :

- Grandma's Cinnamon Danish
- Wakonda
- The Virus

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Back