Hi All

Dunhillbear

New Vaper
LV

Awards
New to the Vaping scene, but sure looks like I'm at the right place for more information... I'm using a Twisp CLEARO at the moment and i've been off analogues for a month now. Still haven't found a juice I love, but there are definitely stuff out there worth trying, judging by your comments. I hope and trust that Vaping will grow from strengths to strengths in the next couple of years. Read on the net that by 2016 there will be more vapours than smokers in Europe. Hopefully we'll follow suit, as that will make products and juice more accessible and more affordable.

Anyway, I would love some input/suggestions as to what to get next, as far as gear goes. What's a MUST HAVE? Twisp is fine, but battery life suck! And l would love something that produces even more vapour.

Thanks for the forum. I've learned loads already!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
@Rob Fisher. Thanks for the info. This is exactly what I needed to know. I'll get in touch with the retailers. Prices seems very reasonable! ;-)

Most welcome @Dunhillbear. The advice above is great! Just make sure the spare coils link for Kit 1 is correct, I think the Mini Protank 3 takes the same spare coils as in the link for Kit 2.
Another even more affordable option is Vapeking's pro starter kit at R550.00, which includes everything: http://www.vapeking.co.za/vape-king-pro-starter-kit-prokit.html
If you go for the slim batteries, recommend you get 2 so you always have a charged unit at hand. The MVP by all accounts will last a very long time and can be charged overnight.

Hi there and welcome!

For the cheap upgrade that makes a huge differencen get yourself a 2.2 or 1.8 Maxi coil and then drop that Twisp clearo on a vision spinner or ego twist battery!

Makes my Twisp make vapor like a Protank2!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum

Sent from my S4 LTE using my finger

hi @Dunhillbear

you surely have come to the right place and we glad to have you here.

hi and welcome to the forum , you will definitely find the best advice here as there are many experienced vapers here .

i would also suggest the vision spinner on an evod or protank 2/3 mini , awesome flavour and good vapour production , the MVP has an excellent battery life if you prefer that style device or you could get the innokin svd which is a variable voltage/wattage device , you will also need to buy batteries and a good charger . all depends on your budget

happy vaping

Thanks all for the quick responses and information. Seems to me it's a great big "vamping" world out there. Got some Cafe Latte and Tobacco #1 at Twisp today. Hurt the wallet, but both are really excellent juices. But will definitely place an order @ VM too. Seems they've got an amazing variety of flavours. :-D

Back