Hiccups

Zenooph

I know some stuff
LV

Awards
Hi All,

I've noticed that I sometimes get a bad case of hiccups while vaping and then it goes away a few minutes after I stop vaping.

Anyone else get this?

Hi All,

I've noticed that I sometimes get a bad case of hiccups while vaping and then it goes away a few minutes after I stop vaping.

Anyone else get this?

Yes if I don't drink enough fluids - apparently PG content in the ejuice dries out the necessary parts in our bodies that need to be kept moist.

Also, apparently higher nicotine doses can give you hiccups. Try lowering your nic levels maybe?

@Nooby you are correct - many years ago I tried quitting using Nicorettes - the hiccups on an international flight caused some rolling eyes in my direction before I even started drinking anything. Same happens when I don't take in enough fluids while vaping.

No, try what @johan suggested first. Also, does any of the juice get into your mouth?

Edit: Are you doing lung hits or mouth to lung?

Last edited:
I would suggest try 1 'possible' solution at a time. This way you will know what the cause was.

No, I don't get juice in my mouth anymore. I used to, but I think I've found the sweetspot with my coil builds, so no more juice in my mouth

I get them when I chain vape and normally two puffs later I get a silver :giggle:

Yeah I think it's too much nicotine intake.. Try any of the above steps and let us know what the findings are.

I get them every now and then also, will keep the water thing in mind for next time. Thanks

Never got hiccups. Low or high nic, high PG or low. Guess I'm one of the lucky ones :p

I also occasionally get the hiccups when Vaping right after a meal, although I haven't had them in a while. I have also recently gone down to 12mg from 18mg.

Can't say I have ever had hiccups from vaping... eating a loaf of white fresh warm bread from Spar yes...

Hi All,

Anyone else get this?

Hi @Zenooph

You are not alone. I also get hiccups occasionally after taking the first drag or two. Happens quite seldom. Maybe once every week or so. Doesnt bother me much - it goes away after a few minutes.

I agree with johan, its probably that i am not hydrated enough at those times.

i get hiccups on low ohm lung hits. only on the in and exhale.

I get them in the morning. First 10min or so of vaping, high nic, lung hits :)

.... and here I thought I was the only person getting hiccups from vaping! I've found it normally happens when I'm getting over eager with my Kayfun and and basically doing straight lung hits instead of mouth to lung...

Normally doesn't too long either, but I've had it once or twice where I've hiccuped for almost an hour because of vaping. :/

Back