High end clone?

DaveH

Vaping Enthusiast
LV

Awards
Would a clone of a item of high end gear be classified as high end gear?
:)
Dave

Dave

@DaveH

There has been lots of debate on this forum about what high end is and what it isnt.

In my view the term "high end" is in the eye of the beholder

So if the device works beautifully over a long period and stands the test of time - then I class it in my head as "high end".

unless it's been hand turned by a geriatric in a mountain fortress in the swiss alps, then lovingly packaged in the finest bear skin and delivered by owls, it's not HE

Dave

Lol a lot of people know exactly what materials is used in clones these days , perhaps they were consulted before production began ‍♂️. But perhaps they will reveal some trade secrets here today.
IMG_8024.JPG

Having never owned a High End mod or anything close to it. If my mod does what it suppose to and my tank produces like I want it to, thats good enough for me

It wasn't meant to be a contentious question, if I buy a clone of a high end item can I post and discus it in the High End Gear forum?
Dave

56044407.jpg

It wasn't meant to be a contentious question, if I buy a clone of a high end item can I post and discus it in the High End Gear forum?
Dave
you might hurt the feelings of those who have spent a squillion euros

I wouldnt see a problem with posting about a HE clone in the HE forum. Only if the post maybe regards wicking tips or someting that would be similar to authentic. Having said that i dont think posting about bad threads on your clone in a HE forum is a wise idea.

You know, things quiet down and everyone gets along, generally. But someone always has to bring this whole thing up again for goodness knows what reason. What ever happened to live and let live? Gosh just leave them be.
(And I say this as a user of clones myself) :p

Back