Hohm Wrecker G2 (Temperature Control Any Metal)

daniel craig

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
wrecker-g2-21.jpg

• WORLD RECORD SET & HELD: Mr. Bond of Box Mods, (sitting pretty at 0.007 ohm in TC & Watts Mode)
  • 98.8%Efficiency Rate (getting the MOST out of batteries)
  • Psycoil: FSK Chip READS RDA & Tank’s Palm(measures gauge wire via time, ohm, & power flow…Result: engineered accuracy of independent volts vs. watts adjustments)
  • Ohm Symbol Integration in CNC Design (symbolic)
  • Stealth Update Port (why do others put it outside)
  • 64Kb onboard ROM (runs an OS-Hybrid platform)
  • Measures Kanthal / Nichrome & ALL Metal Temps (RDA, tanks, & any atty’s temperatures can be measured & limited)
  • Dedicated Menus for Ni, Ti, SS, & XXX (XXX is ANY metal)
  • Full FSK Automation & Manual Manipulation Menus
  • Multistage Stepping System (this enables users 32-37% more hits than no MSS devices – Automation Mode)
  • Advanced Insanity Menu System (A.I.M. allows quick access to insanely advanced parameters and settings)

MATERIALS

wrecker-g2.jpg
  • Full CNC casing made of aluminum mixed with high-strength alloy element T2024-T3 (ready for the 10th floor drop)
  • Electrostatic Tempered Aluminum Buttons(eliminates: button flex, scratches, and enhances overall attention to detail)
  • POM/PVC composite at all power to metal contact points (stronger than raw aluminum)
  • Coated neodymium iron boron magnets (prevents magnetic loss, corrosion, oxidation)

SPECIFICATIONS

home-specifications.jpg

• With FSK* chip technology, needs only (2) 20A+ 18650 batteries
  • Size: 4.13 x 2.28 x 0.94 in. (105 x 58 x 24 mm)
  • Thread Style: 510 connection with full-face push pin with high-tensile strength spring
  • Wattage Output: 10W – 151W (also in TC) *New update makes it 171w*
  • Voltage Output: FSK Intellichips automation
  • Temperature Range: 200 oF – 700 oF (93 oC – 372 oC)
  • Ohm Resistance Range: 0.007Ω - 3Ω
  • Temp/Watt Increments: .1-1 watts (WATTS MODE) : 10 oF (TEMP MODE) : 1 oC (TEMP MODE)
  • Coil/Wire Types: Ni, SS, Ti, NiCr, K, & all permutations (New Update Added Support For Tungsten Which Is A Material Used In Ceramic Coils)

*Result: increased battery life, coil builds, and reduces battery stress

*Result: diminishes power spiking & demand on batteries, allow 20+A batteries to be safe

+ Runs a self-diagnostic & component initialization during power up

*Result: verifies it is ready for safe operation

+ Executes patent pending TruDegreeTM technology (while using Ni, Ti, or SS wire)

*Result: displays real-world coil temperatures

• DOUBLE POLED CIRCUITRY LIKE A MULTI METER
+ Enables precise ohm metering

+ Eliminates battery contact stress, battery power spiking, & heat

• SYSTEM MENU & INSTRUCTION MANUAL WRITTEN BY ENGLISH VAPERS, IN ENGLISH
  • AESTHETIC DESIGN EXCLUSIVE TO REPRESENT THE UNITY OF ALL VAPERS
  • CONCAVED FIRE BUTTON FOR FINGER ERGONOMICS
  • 0.007Ω - 3Ω SWS (STEPPING WATT SYSTEM) TO THE FULL & TRUE 151W
  • FULL-FACE PUSH PIN WITH HIGH-TENSION SPRING
+ ensures safe & pure contact for the energy flow

*Result: eliminates another energy stress point

• FSK CHIP IC & INTELLICHIPS BUILT TO HANDLE 260W
+ 151W because we are not in a watts war, we’re pioneering on efficiency, accuracy, & consistency (new update makes it 171w)

*Result: ready to be a lifetime companion

• 64KB ONBOARD ROM TO HANDLE ALL COMPUTATIONS OF THE PROPRIETARY ALGORITHMS AND INTELLICHIP ASSESSMENTS

Here are some video links of the Hohm Wrecker G2 in action:

What the heck did I just read is this for real?.

Pity it will be over priced and unavailable. Just need the Chinese to reverse engineer this now.

Pity it will be over priced and unavailable. Just need the Chinese to reverse engineer this now.
Hopefully it makes it to this side of the world. The hohm slice (another mod by hohm tech posted after this thread) is cheaper and has a better design but is 101w and has the same powerful board as this one. It's also smaller in size and can be charged at 3A. The G2 is expensive because of the materials used to make it. Check out the last video where the guy drives over it and the mod still works.

Look at some other Utube vids WoW :O

Yeah, Phil did a review and used it incorrectly. Hohm tech then released a video duplicating the results and showing why it didn't work. Phil has another video with Ben (the director of hohm tech) showing him how to use it and discuss the mod in greater detail.

Last edited:
Did I just see a resistance range of 0.007 - 3 ohms ? :shocked:

This technology is what will keep vaping safe. I hope they don't get bought out by a tobacco company.

These mods are next level, love that name FlagShipKiller FSC.

DNA200 Looking scared.

This technology is what will keep vaping safe. I hope they don't get bought out by a tobacco company.

These mods are next level, love that name FlagShipKiller FSC.

DNA200 Looking scared.
Yes, definitely. After watching these videos and speaking to owners of these mods I have to get one of these. I can no longer look at any other mods the same way any more.

As for safety, this chip was made to handle 300w but the engineers added safety due to people not knowing about rewrap batteries and might use a rewrap. That's the reason they made it 151w (now 171w) and also has protection to protect the user from any danger. To me, this beats the DNA any day because it uses 3 different techniques for TC which make kanthal and any other wire able to be used in TC mode. The mod isn't even as expensive as a DNA mod, well worth the price IMO.

Yes, with the new update the resistance range is Flatline - 0.000001 - 3 ohms in any mode. Basically there's no limits here, you can build however you wish to and fire it.
How could I have not of known about this mod? This is probably the only mod I've ever seen that can do that safely.

Back