• Total voters

Gizmo

Catalyst
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Just a quick little poll to see how visible ECIGSSA is and how we could improve visibility.

I found ECIGSSA while using my Twisp Clearo in October 2013
I was searching on Google for other vaping devices and liquids and saw some content from here which came up in the search results.
Clicked on through, read some of the threads and was amazed that it existed - so I joined immediately

I use to frequent MyBB, there was some debate on Ecigs and someone mentioned ECIGSSA, i came to have a look and after a day or so ECIGSSA became my home on the internet

My selection asked that I comment.

Rob F invited a shwack of us from another board to come play when the subforum we all frequented (including several beyond Rob from in here, too) closed down.

Very happy we did. This place is awesome - great peeps.

the 2nd cape town vape meet is how i heard about the forum.

Found this forum whilst browsing google, got fed up with my twisp leaking juice into my mouth the whole time...

So stoked I found this forum, people here are awsome and it opened my eyes to life beyond the "crappy twisp"

A mention of ecigssa on ECF's South African thread, beginning 2014.

I found the forum while searching for a solution to fix all the China mall CE4 devices that were piling up around me, found the forum and never looked back. Saying that this forum has changed my life would be a gross understatement. Somehow those CE4s never did get fixed :rolleyes:

I was looking for reviews on certain devices. Found great information on this site and great people too :)

Found it on the internet, I was looking for info on e-cigarettes, came across ecigssa I didn't realize at the time it was a forum I thought it was a new type of e-cigarette ............. :rofl:
Dave

Not sure how I found it. Lonely nights trawling the web looking for a good vibe. Seemed like a great place to make some friends.

I just bought my Twisp Aero from the mall in New Year's Eve. Only thereafter did I Google "Vaping". @ECIGSSA kept popping up. I read a lot on various sites and I was amazed at how far vaping has progressed. So, being proudly South African I chose this site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While searching for an upgrade to my Twisp Aero I came across the forum. There is so much informartion and so many awesome people here, I got all the info I neede in one place. Since I upgrade, ECIGSSA has become my goto place when I have a spare minute.

I was lonely one night watching anime and vaping..then i opened up google and typed in "vape south africa"

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I assume most found there way here via Goggle, but I think it maybe worth your well to keep it higher up on the first page searches:

Maybe a quick adwords campaign

VAPE1.PNG
VAPE2.PNG

When you google any recently released RTA, RDA or Mod follwed by "south africa", you almost always find ECIGSSA on nr 4-6 on the first page :)

Back