How long does your juice last

No worries @Sideshow

My 18mg tends to take place mainly on the Reos with the MTL RM2 topper. These are mechanical. So with my coils at around 0.5 to 0.8 ohms, it means the wattage is about 20-30 Watts. Usually 18mg in these.

On the restricted lung hit tanks (Subtank Mini and Lemo1) - its low power - around 15 Watts - simple 1.0 ohm coils usually. Usually 12-14mg in these. I find 18mg too high on these for lung hits.

I think its very unpleasant to vape these high nic juices on the higher powered gear that we see folks using today. For example a TFV8 Cloud Beast at say 100 Watts. I understand why most use 3mg for these types of devices.

There is no real sweet spot - but I think the higher nic juices are better suited to lower power and also mouth to lung type vaping.

What got me into it? I started off on 18mg with Twisp and a few other juices - back in Oct 2013. I have dropped a bit but not much. So I have been on this sort of level for quite a long time.

Why do I do it? I like the throat hit and I find if I vape 3mg and 6mg juices on my equipment, it feels like I am vaping "air". I do have some higher powered gear, but I actually prefer a more "toned down" vape at 18mg that punches the throat - than a massive cloud blowing session at 3mg.
Perfect in-between: Snappy to sharp menthols at 3mg. Needs very little power and satisfies perfectly because of the full sinus experience. Recent discovery for me and it has been a life changer. Gone from all day drips to a Petri at 30w.

Back