How many of you use tapatalk

Yeah, my tapatalk is giving me the same message. :(

Last time i got this message the forum went down for MANY hours.
Could not access it until the next day. Even via chome. Nothing worked. Not sure if the bug is related, but the message was the same.

Yup . Wasn't working all morning . I was getting the shakes already .!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

@Smokyg have you sorted your Tapatalk problem out? I had a similiar problem until about a day after when i realised that i need to log in on the forum to be able to reply to threads :)

I use it but when I first started using it it didn't affect the the settings on my PC but now I think it's working properly in that items read on my iPhone are marked as red on the PC... I wish I could switch that off because I only use my iPhone to see if there are any critical issues and I really want to read it properly on my PC.

I use it but when I first started using it it didn't affect the the settings on my PC but now I think it's working properly in that items read on my iPhone are marked as red on the PC... I wish I could switch that off because I only use my iPhone to see if there are any critical issues and I really want to read it properly on my PC.
Maybe we should swop phones Rob ;) they all show unread on my phone even though I was reading them on my pc the whole day. haha :D

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

I almost only use tapatalk. Hardly any issues across any of the forums I'm on.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I much prefer the forum on my PC but I will be on Tapatalk for the whole of September while I'm away from my kennel on holiday.

I use firefox 96.35% of the time.

Never use Tapatalk. If I'm browsing the forum, I'm definitely using the laptop.

I much prefer the full experience of using a normal browser (in my case, Chrome when on the PC and Safari when on the iPad)

But I like Tapatalk for one thing - posting pics taken on my phone
Main reason is that it resizes photos on the fly

Mostly using tapatalk, makes the forum experience quick and simple.

Only use PC if I need to make a long post or I'm really try to search for something.

As @Silver says, posting pics is a breeze on tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i never use tapatalk. Hate the structure and the alerts its gives all the time.
I prefer firefox from my pc and use chrome browser on my android device. You get all the website features this way and i much prefer that

I only use my PC when at work, the rest of the time i browse using tapatalk.

PC at work. Tapatalk the rest of the time

Sent from my Note 4

I'm an Appaholic. I use anything I can get my hands on. Tapatalk, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, Edge running on win7, win8, win10, OS X, iOS, Android.

Sent from my toaster, yeah a toaster.

I use tapatalk sometimes. In fact, I do not like use phone when browsing forums.

Back