Archive Hubbly E-Head for WHY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quakes

Vaping Enthusiast
LV

Awards
Item looking to trade: Square E-Head Electronic Hookah Head.

Condition
: New - Still sealed.

Age of the item
: Almost a week.

Location of item
: Randburg.

Delivery/Collection
: Meet up.

Reason
: Not in use.

Picture here
:

o5c4g5.jpg

sbn7v6.jpg

:CHALLENGECONSIDERED: Looks like there are no Hubbly vapers....
I would love to try this thing, but it would mean having to buy a hubbly!

I think it would be really cool for a shop or juice-maker doing a juice-launch by the way. Imagine you release a line, and put this on top of one of those four-tubed hubblies... What a win!

I would love to try this thing, but it would mean having to buy a hubbly!

I think it would be really cool for a shop or juice-maker doing a juice-launch by the way. Imagine you release a line, and put this on top of one of those four-tubed hubblies... What a win!
Agree - That would be epic.

It retails for about R1800+ @Quakes why dont you put a price so someone can be lured in?

But if someone is looking for 1,they will save R1000 GLWS

I have access to a hubbly. But I started vaping to give up the hubbly as it wasn't very portable and pocket friendly.

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

I have access to a hubbly. But I started vaping to give up the hubbly as it wasn't very portable and pocket friendly.

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk
True, that's why I'm not using this item - But no one is interested, I'm willing to swap for a SM25 - But no one using hubbly anymore.

@Quakes why dont you try and approach a tobacco shop and ask them if they willing to buy it or keep it on there shelf for you? If you were closer I know a shop that would keep it,just a thought

@Quakes why dont you try and approach a tobacco shop and ask them if they willing to buy it or keep it on there shelf for you? If you were closer I know a shop that would keep it,just a thought
It's to much of an issue, I'm going to give it a day or two and then just chuck it in the trash cupboard and forget about it for now.

It's to much of an issue, I'm going to give it a day or two and then just chuck it in the trash cupboard and forget about it for now.
I would hate to see that,atleast sen me some nice pics of it so I can advertise it for you to some friends 0727860961

I doubt you will be able to sell this to a hookah user. I consider myself an advanced hookah smoker (my main rig is a R2k KM hookah), and would not consider this.

I bought my vape set up as an alternative to hookah, but the routine of packing and setting up the hookah is all part of the experience, which will be lost with your device.

It finds itself in a funny space. Not good enough for hookah smokers, nor good enough for vapers.

Dont give up man,hehe! Il broadcast to all my friends as well

I doubt you will be able to sell this to a hookah user. I consider myself an advanced hookah smoker (my main rig is a R2k KM hookah), and would not consider this.

I bought my vape set up as an alternative to hookah, but the routine of packing and setting up the hookah is all part of the experience, which will be lost with your device.

It finds itself in a funny space. Not good enough for hookah smokers, nor good enough for vapers.
Disagree bud,my friend owns a tobacco shop here on the east rand and he sells these e-hookah heads,I asked him because I was also interested in this 1,he told me hookah users buy them to get the vape experience without binning the hookah,vapers wont find it appealing though

What kind of coils does this device use? The availability of them may also be a factor

Disagree bud,my friend owns a tobacco shop here on the east rand and he sells these e-hookah heads,I asked him because I was also interested in this 1,he told me hookah users buy them to get the vape experience without binning the hookah,vapers wont find it appealing though
Maybe it's just me then. My vape has been standing for about 6 months now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back