I need a shake and vape from these please.

Ettiene

New Vaper
LV

Awards
I have:

Vbic
Cheesecake GC
Strawberry ripe
Van. Cust
Berry mix
Watermelon
Kiwi double
Bleuberry wild
Dulce de Leche
Vanillin 10
Sucralose
Sour

SHAPE AND VAPE PLEASE?!?!?!?!?

Attachments

• IMG_20180104_183607.jpg
    IMG_20180104_183607.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 25
@Ettiene unfortunately can’t help, never tried those flavours

Also depends on what coils u vape on, rda or rta, pg/vg % - these variables impact on % flavours u wud use

Im running on a 24 ga 7wrap 3mm ID in a rdta @ 100watts

Where would you stand. Percentage wise?

Im running on a 24 ga 7wrap 3mm ID in a rdta @ 100watts

Where would you stand. Percentage wise?
I wud suggest 3% of both (if tfa) and a touch of berry mix (1%) for a touch of darkness

U cud also go onto e liquid recipes.com and find recipes there

Disclaimer: not my flavour type so based what I have seen previously

I wud suggest 3% of both (if tfa) and a touch of berry mix (1%) for a touch of darkness

Thank you incredible_hullk.

I will definitely have a look.

Thank you once again.

Happie vaping.

:eusa_dance:

I have:

Vbic
Cheesecake GC
Strawberry ripe
Van. Cust
Berry mix
Watermelon
Kiwi double
Bleuberry wild
Dulce de Leche
Vanillin 10
Sucralose
Sour

SHAPE AND VAPE PLEASE?!?!?!?!?
@Ettienne - I posted this recipe a very long time ago: https://www.ecigssa.co.za/calling-all-diyers.t10799/page-30#post-306505 Now I would go WAY lower on the guava (I'm in the minority of people who love TFA Guava, but in that recipe it's just far, far too strong). Although you don't have the Guava or Marshmallow, it should work quite well with the Watermelon (the Watermelon Candy that I used and 'plain' TFA Watermelon can apparently be subbed at the same percentages) at 6 - 7 % and Kiwi Double at 4 % (no more for the latter). Although I'm not a big fan of sweeteners, I would also add 0. 5 % - 1 % (depending on your taste) Sucralose to this. Up to 0.5 % Sour might also make it pop a bit more.

@Ettienne - I posted this recipe a very long time ago: https://www.ecigssa.co.za/calling-all-diyers.t10799/page-30#post-306505 Now I would go WAY lower on the guava (I'm in the minority of people who love TFA Guava, but in that recipe it's just far, far too strong). Although you don't have the Guava or Marshmallow, it should work quite well with the Watermelon (the Watermelon Candy that I used and 'plain' TFA Watermelon can apparently be subbed at the same percentages) at 6 - 7 % and Kiwi Double at 4 % (no more for the latter). Although I'm not a big fan of sweeteners, I would also add 0. 5 % - 1 % (depending on your taste) Sucralose to this. Up to 0.5 % Sour might also make it pop a bit more.

Definitely the next one on my
"To do vaping bucket list"

I have ended up with:
4 strawberry ripe
4% watermelon
1% berry mix
0.8 sweetner
1.8% sour

Watermelon being the center stage with berries underneath and the subtlety of the strawberry that brings te two together in a way I did not expect.
I mixed it last night as soon as you post it:-D
I must add that wene it chain vape the overall flavour seems seems to die down as I go along.
Would it help if I UP the %age with 1% on each flavour to make the mix more prominent?
Make no mistake.
Me and my girl absolutely LOVE it.
:inlove:

I have ended up with:
4 strawberry ripe
4% watermelon
1% berry mix
0.8 sweetner
1.8% sour

Watermelon being the center stage with berries underneath and the subtlety of the strawberry that brings te two together in a way I did not expect.
I must add that wene it chain vape the overall flavour seems seems to die down as I go along.
Would it help if I UP the %age with 1% on each flavour to make the mix more prominent?
Make no mistake.
You could try upping % ....u can up strawberry by 1% , wudnt recommend upping watermelon as it gets abit chemical

I have ended up with:
4 strawberry ripe
4% watermelon
1% berry mix
0.8 sweetner
1.8% sour

Make no mistake.
Try also 1 GC to bind everything together... recommend steep after that

Also note that strawberry ripe fades after 2 weeks so u normally pair with tfa strawberry to avoid this

Try also 1 GC to bind everything together... recommend steep after that

Also note that strawberry ripe fades after 2 weeks so u normally pair with tfa strawberry to avoid this

Great stuff!!
Im gonna try that.
Thanks for your input.
I really do appreciate it.
:clap:

I have ended up with:
4 strawberry ripe
4% watermelon
1% berry mix
0.8 sweetner
1.8% sour

Make no mistake.

You can also replace the berry mix with 1-2% kiwi double.

Back